Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ua Garfman >> tuesday april 2 - 10:29

No worries, mate. You've done an amazing job in the first two rounds. Manila FC, at least, looks to be quite certain to move into the next round, and hopefully Holy Flora can turn things around in the second leg. Otherwise, they would probably do better in the Asian League anyway.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> tuesday april 2 - 11:58, Edited tuesday april 2 - 11:59

Currently, we are earning as much as $400,000,000 to upgrade facilities and make bold transfers (we have plans to upgrade to youth academy lvl 1). Currently we have almost $70M.

We won't make any transfer during the mid-season and off-season transfer window.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday april 2 - 12:08

Good luck with that, mate, I hope it pays off :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> wednesday april 3 - 09:00

Dat news Naga Dragons just took  over the 1st place with a 5-1 win over Leyte.

This was not the agreement with the team :( 

After the game the players replied 

"We dont play to lose and will always do our best, we owe it to the fans."

The stadium was sold out 20000 people came to watch the game and even more where outside missing out on getting a ticket.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> wednesday april 3 - 09:10

I think you should always do that. To purposely lose would go against the nature of this game, in my view.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph shaddao >> wednesday april 3 - 09:36

Sorry bro. :(

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ua Garfman >> wednesday april 3 - 10:43

No need to apologize, that's your choice, mate :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> wednesday april 3 - 13:26

Well next time we will make a battle of it.

I was looking forward playing ur  team. 

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> friday april 5 - 15:09, Edited friday april 5 - 15:10

I think Meycauayan FC is now savouring the taste of a little bit of BlueStars with so much draws.

We might maintain 4th in standings even if we lose against Garfman FC. If FC Champions won against Meycauayan FC, then it might be a battle for 4th between us, Manila, and FC Champions.

Battle for Champions League Q2 spot is on..

(p.s. if we miraculously beat Garfman [or at least draw], then we have a chance to qualify to Asian League group stage)

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph meow the cat >> monday april 8 - 10:17

For the first time this season, Davao Griffins made their first draw: against BlueStars Pangasinan. We moved to 4th after Manila FC draw against Meycauayan FC, 2-2.

Dang, 8-points of gap against Garfman FC. Our only chances to move to 3rd (guaranteed spot to Asian League group stage if either Holy Flora or Davao Griffins won the Cup) is to win games against Meycauayan, Quezon City, FC Champions, Manila, Super Manila, and Caloocan. Maybe draw against Garfman and Holy Flora is good enough, but Riefenstahl (GK of Flora) is very strong. Road to Asian League Season 45 group stage is on.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> monday april 8 - 13:16

Amazing result, man, well done.

I'm not that satisfied with the first quarter of the season, despite third position. Lost expectedly against Holy Flora and Davao Griffins, had an unexpected loss of points against a very lucky Meycauayan FC and the rest were expect wins, so overall the balance is minus 1.

Still, the team is on course for third position, so that's something to be satisfied about. Especially the younger parts of the team are growing rapidly, so the weaker spots are starting to become less of a liability, which will hopefully lead to better results in the coming seasons. 

The draw for the Asian League looks quite decent. No opponent is much better, all are around the same level, so hopefully my team can gather a few coefficient points for our nation.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Cresencio Fernando >> thursday april 11 - 16:20

Couple of tough results indicate that the league is tightening up.

Decent season for the NT, but we hit the wall vs #30 Kyrgyzstan.  We hope to see some strong youth developed . Please make your SuperStars Filipino !!

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
nl Danh >> thursday april 11 - 17:29

My superstars are Filippino but cant help the nt 

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> friday april 12 - 08:33

If I could develop Marc Vitug, but it may not help.

I'll be upgrading my youth center level 10 into Youth Academy Level 1 once I reached RSD 125M. I know it costs RSD 85M, but I just need extra money.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> friday april 12 - 09:33

Working on that, CF. TA3 will help a lot, and I'm trying to bring in big talents from elsewhere. And will start YA1 and consequentially YA2. That'll help also.

@Hierjel Unfortunately not. Your TC level is too low to really help him develop into a good player. My TA3 would train a player with 5 talent to be way better than him. Like this kid: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1910566 He's still very far away, though.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC