Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ph meow the cat >> friday april 12 - 12:03

@Garfman Well just upgrade TC first before moving on with the YA plan. We will also focus on the development of Themba Mbata to be our first youth player to play in the NT

You're right, I remember Lesli Dionisio, he's just a YC10 graduate but he's so strong.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> friday april 12 - 16:15

Not enough money for TA4, so I'll go for YA1 and YA2 first. That'll get some nice talents with good skills for us, in a couple of seasons. I'll also see if there are any promising youngsters on the market at the end of the season. Gotta keep developing :-)

I'm sure you'll succeed with that, Mbata is a well developed youngster. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> friday april 12 - 16:16

And players like Alita, Fallarme, Mallari and Eguilas are starting to develop into nice players. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC

Good lucks mate

ua Garfman >> monday april 15 - 07:08, Edited monday april 15 - 07:08

Thanks, man :-)

4 matches in the Asian League, 4 draws. Some undeserved draws, either in favor or not. If we can win our next match at home, we have a chance to make it into the next round. Judging by the previous matches, it'll probably be a draw again, though ;-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> wednesday april 17 - 04:33

Cup Finals: BlueStars Pangasinan vs Davao Griffins

The battle between the north and the south for the Cup title will happen on April 20th at the Flora Stadium.

The northernmost team in the league representing, BlueStars Pangasinan will aim for its 7th Cup Title after they failed to do so in season 42 being defeated by Holy Flora, 4-0.

On the other hand Davao Griffins, the southernmost team will try to go back-to-back after they beat Garfman FC last season, 3-0.

The match is expected to be tight after the upset draw in Matchday 10, after Naum Michalis puts the ball in the net to open the score and Joselito Alvizo prevented the BlueStar Squad to celebrate, which ended 1-1.

The last time Pangasinan and Davao faced is way back in Season 37, in which the BlueStars bring home the bacon, 2-0 during the Eduard Prio era.

If BlueStars won, they will punch a ticket to Asian League season 45 group stage. If not, the third placed team will claim the honour.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday april 17 - 06:23

Very nice report! Good luck to both finalists :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> wednesday april 17 - 07:08

Nice surprise to reach the finals BlueStars. Goodluck to both teams you both deserve it.

I am glad that i was kicked out by the finalist :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> wednesday april 17 - 08:52

After the first half of the season, third position seems all but sealed. That puts us on a good course for the rebuild for next season. Hopefully we can get a good result later today in the Asian League, to make it an even better day.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> wednesday april 17 - 16:13

hahahaha, unbelievable. 5 matches in the Asian League: 5 draws. Let's see if we can make it a full 6 in two days :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> thursday april 18 - 14:09

Well, draw again? You've already got a BlueStars effect on you in the Asian League.. Like what's going on with Meycauayan FC in the league.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> thursday april 18 - 14:37, Edited thursday april 18 - 14:37

Well....can't beat that team either, so far this season. Two ridiculous draws (total shot count 32-2 (score 2-2)). That team must have magical powers of some kind :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> saturday april 20 - 23:58

We accept defeat in the Cup finals, but I can't believe that Bossio, Estopace, and Pilapil will play worse than I expect.

Mo Yung-Dang played the worst, first two attempts, two goals. At least, he saved a penalty.

Welp, again 4-0 defeat in the finals.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> sunday april 21 - 03:27

Davao Griffins is a very strong team, not one that can be easily defeated. Look at this as a lesson that while things are going better in comparison to your direct competition, there's still some way to go to compete with the very best in our league. Rome wasn't built in a day, after all :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> tuesday april 23 - 14:36

SO how does it go in the top league?? I see the top 3 are very close to eachother :D

In second league the Dragons still reign. But that is easy with all those bot teams :(

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21