Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

The worry about Coronavirus-2019 (198)

ru Ebitimi >> sunday march 22 - 15:45
Even the best of the best researchers have are not even close to finding a drugs not to talk of herbalist.
ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
ro Andrei >> sunday march 22 - 16:06
Actually, it seems they do have some drugs that do work. Favipiravir, for instance.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
lv Ar4ers >> sunday march 22 - 17:13

Week ago mortality rate was 6% (closed cases) , today.... 13%

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
be Bartje_vM >> sunday march 22 - 17:58

In Belgium the 'essential' businesses need to keep functioning. I am with the lucky ones who have to keep working. I am a mailman btw. I am not happy with it, because I am in a higher risk group (asthma).

Meanwhile, the government closed down it's borders. In The Netherlands, the situation seems to go from bad to worse today...

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
uy Awful >> sunday march 22 - 18:04

its getting worse !? thought worst was before 1-2 weeks !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
nl Losing >> sunday march 22 - 20:59

Depends on the country. In most of Europe, except for (hopefully) Italy, the worst has yet to come.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
cn Loner >> sunday march 22 - 23:59

For the average healthy person, the best prevention method is to wear a mask and wash hands frequently, which is a must.

cn Loner
User
Registered2013-04-07
ie Jin Wudi FC
hr Evil_C >> monday march 23 - 06:52

So, in the middle of the Covid-19 lockdown, Zagreb gets hit by a major earthquake, the biggest in a century and a half. On one hand, if this had happened on a regular day (and not so early in the morning), we'd have hundreds of casualties. On the other, people rushed out of their homes and forgot about all the precautions, so we could see the real consequences in a couple of weeks. Can't help but wonder wtf is coming next

hr Evil_C
User
Registered2013-05-24
hr DPH Podsused
eng holt >> monday march 23 - 08:23

@Elchidi All that it takes in such times is a hit in the immunity system to bring even the most healthy man to his knees.There's no point in rebelling against simple precautions when the consequences are grave.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
de bask >> monday march 23 - 10:10, Edited monday march 23 - 10:14

italy is collapsing.

everything is shutdown. i lose my job because we cannot work following the rules....( i work in a restaurant...how could ai serve meals? throwing plates at the tables?) eveyone is forced at home. we cannot go out even for vital shopping and who works in essential places ( hospitals transports gasoline markets) people outside is dressed like an nuclear holocaust.

we will never rise up.

i have to say italian government is totally s!!!....you know,,,,even if this awful situation they could find enough time to do politic speeches one against the other accusing to be incopetent . oh god. italy is like a ferrari driven by a blind donkey.

++edit+++

government is STILL THINKING if giving us, people who lose their job due to the virus, some money . 

but taxes never stops.

relax guys, no problem, we will find half italians hung in the garage,

de bask
User
Registered2013-05-25
cv Robur Praia
lv Ar4ers >> monday march 23 - 10:29

Whole world is collapsing 

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
es Carrasco >> monday march 23 - 11:13

@bask 

China has sent aid teams and medical supplies to Italy for weeks. However, it seems that the situation has not been improved, and according to media reports, the situation may be worse for some time. All European countries are too busy looking after themselves, and the European Union has not played a role.

es Carrasco
User
Registered2013-06-08
us Julie >> monday march 23 - 16:48

" The  will create the virus themselves and sell you the antidote. Thereafter,  they will pretend they will take time to find the solution when they already have it. " -----Muammar Gadaffi

Remember when I said earlier in this thread  that people wants to make profit so that they can see others go six feet.

Thanks

us Julie
Registered2019-12-03