Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

nl Danh >> tuesday april 30 - 08:38

The reason I went ahead on promoting is that my team loses money in 2nd league :(

I need the fans and income from stadium to counter that loss in money altough i will relegate straight away I hope the increase in popularity makes my stadium more full next time I play 2nd league.

Also my team is growing fast so i think I need to get to the next step of getting 1st league ready players :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> tuesday april 30 - 09:25

I'm not so sure if you'd relegate straight away. Your team is just about as strong as Super Manila FC, so it would be a close battle. It's also not unlikely that Meycauayan FC is going to drop in quality if the team is raided during the transferwindow. There are plenty of possibilities to grow, also with most lower teams not really stepping up with their development. Manila FC will be dropping rapidly in quality over the coming seasons, unless he does something in this transferwindow.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> tuesday april 30 - 09:36

Manila FC can't do transfers because his account is unverified. As for Quezon City FC and FC Champions, I don't see any development. Meycauayan FC might be raided but it's 50/50, since bot teams are unlikely to sell their strong players.

As for our BlueStars Pangasinan, since some of my players are getting old, I might put them in transfers. We shall focus on the defense and the midfield.

We might get youth players from Holy Flora (as we did with Cuadros and Estopace), Davao Griffins, and Garfman FC. As for the middle aged players, we'll just hunt from at least, European market.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday april 30 - 10:12

Wow, yes, you're right. Well, then his decline is inevitable. Such a shame about my old team.

Not much interesting sales coming up from me, unfortunately. I'm only pumping out YC10 players at the moment, nothing major. I'm considering offloading Lamug, but not sure about that yet.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> wednesday may 1 - 06:28

Pfffft....if I'm going to look at the shot count in the matches in which my team drew, it's this: 56-5. Ri-di-cu-lous.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> wednesday may 1 - 09:14

Dame here :(

But still unbeaten in 2nd league 

I hope Leyte will play full power next mach zo i have a challenge.

He is nu rival  this season. 

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> thursday may 2 - 15:05

That's it for the season. Cannot be caught by the number 4 anymore, and I don't see the team catching the number 2. Satisfied with the final result, nothing more, nothing less. This means we can step up to the next phase of the development of this team. Aaron Masaoay has been a great performer for this team, but he will become a trainer soon, making way for the next generation.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> friday may 3 - 15:08

Congrats Garfman.

I Just became champion  of second league :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> friday may 3 - 17:37

Congrats mate, looking forward to getting beaten by you next season ;-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> saturday may 4 - 00:43

HAHA You are a funny man :D

I am looking forward geting beaten by everyone.

But atleast the money and popularity is good :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> saturday may 4 - 03:29

Rip dignity lol

So, yeah we're in the Asian League. I hope the draw won't kill me again

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> saturday may 4 - 09:15

Congratulations to Davao Griffins! Amazing achievement grabbing another championship :-)

Also congrats to everyone else for their achievements. 

Satisfied with my season. Enough odd results, but in the end the result I was hoping for. The next phase in the development of my team can start now. Looking forward to it. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC

@Garfman

Good to see your team finishing at the top 3, it was what you where hoping for and you got it. 

Good works and much lucks to everyone too

ua Garfman >> saturday may 4 - 19:51

Thanks!

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC