Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ph meow the cat >> sunday may 5 - 11:31

I'm thinking of making a partnership with Bussum Dragons, like that of Borussia Dortmund and Buriram United.

Hmmm.. RS Football in the Philippines is now becoming business and money-matter. But at least, no corruption

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Danh >> sunday may 5 - 13:56

Bussum Dragons is an growing team with good managing :D

What kind of partnership did you think of?

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> monday may 6 - 00:01

Hmmm... youth development probably?

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Danh >> monday may 6 - 07:25

The already have a partnership with Naga Dragons.

But they are willing to listen to offers especially loan offers :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> monday may 13 - 03:25

League of Philippines season 45

The series will be back again. Here's some projections of the BlueStars Pangasinan:

1) Our target this season is 6th place, as we sold our high caliber players in replacement of younger defense and strong forward.

2) We might stay in the Qualifying Round 3 of the Asian League. It will be easy for us to defeat 53.Singapore FC in the 1st round. But there's a risk for us to face Jason FC or any strong team in the 2nd or 3rd round.

3) Cup projection is we maybe stay in Semi-finals as there's a possibility to face Holy Flora or Davao Griffins early. But we'll figure them out

4) Biggest loss for our team is Ori Shapiro and Ju-long Tsu. But additionals are Velio Marchisio, Stjepan Perisic, and two more players.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday may 15 - 08:20

I think you could do better, 5th position is a very realistic possibility with Manila FC dropping away faster and faster. The Taiwanese player is a nice buy.

I'm very happy with my transferwindow. My team was able to buy some very talented players for the future (6.15 talent creative midfielder with playmaker and a 15 year old 5.85 talented Croation) and also sell some trash in the process. The upcoming season is expected to be a tough one, because the team is transitioning into the future, with Masaoay expected to retire at some point during the season. Striker Parnthep was already offloaded, so future superstars Coloma and Mallari can already start gaining maximum experience, also in 6 matches in the Asian League.

Goal for this season would be to try and end up in the top 6. An adaptable goal as the season develops.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> wednesday may 15 - 13:09

Quezon City FC's shock draw against Jason FC (Hong Kong)

BlueStars defeated by 53.Singapore FC, 1-2

-

For me, it's okay to lose this game as we need to take steps back and go in front again. Our major change in the midfield is mediocre. Xi Hou created his first goal in his Asian League debut, which is good. Our $52M buyout is payed off with good break.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday may 15 - 13:14

Well, with a shot count of 2-12 and a 2-1 loss, you should win comfortably in the return match.

I'm assuming you sold Shapiro for the money and chose a cheap temporary replacement in Isik?

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> wednesday may 15 - 13:18

Yep, Isik is just for temporary replacement. I know he's old but it is what it is. We will earn money to buy at least young midfield from strong teams, especially reject players from Holy Flora (Bong Estopace), Davao Griffins (Felicisimo Quiday), and even Blackburn Rovers (Themba Mbata)

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday may 15 - 13:23

What is your plan for the long term? What is your ultimate goal?

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> wednesday may 15 - 13:34, Edited wednesday may 15 - 13:36

Our long term plan is to at least save some money after spending on midfield transfers, to upgrade our training complex to TA1 ($225M) and stadium. Unfortunately, our finances are too short, so we will take this long way. In mid-transfer window, we plan to sell players only.

Our ultimate goal is to make into the Asian League group stage within next 5 seasons, and even Asian Champions League qualifying round 2 within next 10 seasons. Our management would like to come back to its former glory.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday may 15 - 13:49

You're in for a tough challenge, for sure. Especially with talented managers like the managers of Naga Dragons and Super Manila FC coming to challenge you. If you want to stay ahead of them, you'll need to play it smart and take advantage of the greater resources you currently have by continuing to expand those. And not be surprised if you finish ahead of my team, this season ;-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> friday may 17 - 03:01

Since our league rankings dropped to 15th, the Champion will have an Asian Champions League playoff spot.

We need to do good in the continental leagues.

Somehow, we made a comeback ending with a landslide victory against 53.Singapore FC (aggregate 10-2)

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> friday may 17 - 10:06

I think, as long as we can keep the current amount of spots, we're okay. At the moment it doesn't look like we'll be dropping many spots anymore. Only India is a threat, but they'll need an amazing season to catch up.

Next round for you should also be doable. The Korean team doesn't look very strong.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> sunday may 19 - 04:43

Our chance of making through the QF of the Cup is very slim as we will face Garfman FC.

Oh, by the way. I would like to congratulate to both Danh and Garfman as the Netherlands won the Eurovision Song Contest 2019. Well deserved victory.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio