Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ua Garfman >> sunday may 19 - 05:17, Edited sunday may 19 - 05:18

I wouldn't be so sure, my team is not that strong at the moment. I think your team will be the favourite.

And thanks. He was very good :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> monday may 20 - 11:01

TY Hierjel, 

It was a close one.

And too bad about the cup it is hard to beat the top 3.

For me the whole 1st league is hard too beat :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> tuesday may 21 - 10:11

Looks like the old dog Masaoay still has a bit of of bite left to his bark. He was solely responsible for beating BlueStars today, providing two inch perfect assists for young future star Mallari. Surprisingly good start, beating two direct competitors for third position.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> tuesday may 21 - 11:18

Unfortunately, we have double misfortunes for today. Mo-yung Dang's injury and Torga's red card prevents us to be competitiv in the league

We'll try to boost out at the second leg of Asian League Qualifying Round 2, as 2-1 defeat is fine (Dang is already injured that game). After all, the ball is round.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday may 21 - 12:13

Hmmm, the keeper could have made a difference, but I don't think the midfielder would have. He's not strong enough to challenge midfielders like Masaoay or Haqqi. The true test will be the upcoming cup match :-)

Good luck in the second leg!

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> tuesday may 21 - 13:03

Well, we are adjusting with the midfielders, after letting go of some of our strongest. As for the upcoming cup match, we have a very slim chance of winning. The only chance of winning is via penalty shootout. Just look at Cup season 42 SF (0-0, BlueStars won the shootout 4-3) and Cup season 43 QF. This match will be very crucial for us.

We will also protest for the result of the draw of the cup. Why would Pasig United face against Cainta FC, and Obando FC against Passi FC because if that's so then Pasig United vs Obando FC in the QF. This might end to Holy Flora claiming the title.

Thanks, we need to win at least 1-0, or drawing the agg. and winning via away goals

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday may 21 - 15:27

Unfortunately this is purely random, so you can be unlucky, like you and I, or lucky, and go all the way to the final without facing any tough opponents.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> monday may 27 - 03:23

Shots fired now.

We are in the Asian League Qualifying Playoffs Round, but it will be against SPL Juventus of Saudi Arabia, so it will be very hard for us. But I hope we will upset them so we will be back in continental group stage.

Mo-yung Dang is the key for the win now, he saved so many shots in the Cup against Garfman FC, even reached the penalties, and he's the only one who able to put the ball in the net. Score: 0-0 (BlueStars won in penalties 1-0)

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> monday may 27 - 04:06

Congratulations!

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> monday may 27 - 20:09

Wow 1-0 in penalty.

Congrats bluestars.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> tuesday may 28 - 01:17

Thanks!

I think our performance in the Asian League Qualifying Playoff Round first leg is 'that' good. Despite our 1-0 loss against SPL Juventus, kudos to our defense for their nice defending. Our opponent only manage to attempt four shots. Nice possession as well. So if we keep that, and hope for a foul inside a penalty box, that would be a nice opportunity. As for the players, I wonder that the opposing players would be tired after their NT matches and it will be our opportunity to score for tommorow's match.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday may 29 - 08:45

Your team gave a valiant effort, well done. That was not an easy tie for your opponent.

The first quarter of the season is done, and I'm pleasantly surprised by the results. I expected to be mixing it up with the pack, but the only two losses came against the two teams that are head and shoulders above the rest. Mallari has been performing very well already, mixing it up with the highest scorers in the league.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> wednesday may 29 - 10:17

First quarter of the season is done, but highlighting our stats is good.

BlueStars Pangasinan only made 5 goals (second least, just behind Naga Dragons) and concede 7 goals (fifth least). I think, our problem is with the midfield. We realized that Kerim Isik has low endurance and can easily tired. I think we will set him aside and use Themba Mbata as he is a high caliber player. We'll keep on Bong Estopace on the starting since we will start weak and end strong. These young players will be very strong in the future. As for our matches, it's a good sign that we are improving as we only lost like 0-1.

Mallari is very strong. I'm very sure that if he's going to be loaned, many weak teams will reach him.

I need to train my youngsters if Mbata is done, welp I have to wait like two weeks so they will have higher value, and can be even a candidate for their respective NT.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Danh >> wednesday may 29 - 10:44

Naga Dragons are overperforming drawing three time against much stronger opponents of we keep this up we might stay in 1st league next season :D

We do have to improve our chance creation because 0 shots against bluestars is bad

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> wednesday may 29 - 11:30, Edited wednesday may 29 - 11:31

@Danh Your defense is looking quite strong, that's probably the secret for your success so far. Hence only getting 6 shots from BlueStars :-)

@Hierjel Mallari is not going to be loaned anymore. I already made a conscious decision to use him in the first team, so he will get optimum experience, and I do not depend on the whims of a loaning manager. Fallarme, Coloma, Shreshta and Kano got the same treatment. It was a risk to already start using them in the first team now, but things appear to be working out just fine.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC