Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

fr Salambaya >> sunday june 16 - 17:13

The end of the season will be long for me... my players are getting really old and I had no money to buy new ones at last transfer window :P

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
eng Stephen >> monday june 17 - 06:30

Thanks @Bartje! We will need all the luck we can get, that’s for sure :)

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Emanuele >> monday june 17 - 11:33

my problem is that I suffer too many goals and the goal difference can decide the championship

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
eng Stephen >> monday june 17 - 19:28

An incredible game for the Red Lions against Gibraltar. Gibraltar, who looked like they didn’t set a formation, went down to 10 men in the very first minute of the game, but that didn’t stop them going 1-0 just three minutes later. Luxembourg fought back to equalise and then take the lead before Gibraltar equalised in the second half. Happily, Borgagni managed to score a winning goal near the end of the match.

Luxembourg’s slim chances of qualifying still remain!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
fr Salambaya >> tuesday june 18 - 19:14

Great coach Stephen :)

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
fr Salambaya >> tuesday june 25 - 16:47

What a final in Lux championship !!!

I just took back the lead thanks to the draw of Elder Scrolls, but  I'm ahead just because of the goal average...

GL Emanuele, it's between us and Elder for the title ;)

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
it Emanuele >> tuesday june 25 - 17:33

it's a spectacular championship!!!

The match tomorrow will be very important against Elder Scrolls. the loser is out of action. I just hope I don't lose the championship for the goal difference :(

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> wednesday june 26 - 17:37

In second league I had a gap on Steinfort. But in the last four games to go I had to face the three teams that are stronger than me. 

I took a huge important win against Haunstetten, but I lost against Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort.

The third one is a direct duel against Steinfort, where I am once again the underdog. The gap could be down to one single point if he wins. But my last game is against a minor bot. Let's hope I don't have a lot of suspensions, because a lot of my playmakers have two yellow cards :wink:

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
pl marnypopis >> thursday june 27 - 14:25

Its look over now. Graoully takes championship again. Very disappointed with my season. And what's worse don't know why it was so bad

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
fr Salambaya >> thursday june 27 - 15:16

Your team is clearly better than mine, maybe I have an idea but I can't tell you or it's finish for me tongue-out

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
it Emanuele >> thursday june 27 - 17:31

I always get behind FC Grapully and Elder Scrolls. will be for next season, sooner or later I will win the title. I made two draws and one defeat against the three rivals of the championship in the end  in season, disastrous results.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> thursday june 27 - 18:47

This season was very strong in Lux, 3 really strong teams, with same points. 
As I see with young and strong players you can get good results, so next season could win, who get young and strong players.
I play now for the 3rd place in Switzerland, as promoted team, I hope I win against the 9th team... 

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hu David >> friday june 28 - 07:27

I have got the 3 points and the 3rd place with Basel.
With FC Vichten I will play also in the 2nd division. I have there a lot of to do, but I will prefer to build-build-build, than buy good players and go fast up into the first division. 
But the Lux league gets stronger and stronger, the second division is also not an easy competition if you have a new team. There also some dangerous bot teams, while GAE and Haunstetten are also strong.

If Graoully gives full power on their last game, they take the 1st place and the Champions League spot, it's easy. Elder, Dudelange and Real Lux are also very strong teams, and sure one team needs to be the 4th, so @marny I think, you didn't had a very bad season at all, there were other 3 teams, they got a really strong roster, they didn't lost so much points against the other teams. That's deciding...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
it Emanuele >> friday june 28 - 18:24

in a few hours the 70000 seat stadium will be completed.  slowly we grow and the team is improved.  now we will focus on the market, I intend to sell and buy new players, revolutionizing the defense that has always (despite the goalkeeper) been my weak point.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
fr Salambaya >> sunday june 30 - 09:12

20 days for me before the big stadium ^^

However,I'm really happy of this unexpected title, Ithoughtmy old defenders won't make it till the end but I've been lucky enough to stay ahead.

Now I'll try to find some good old guys to compete again while my youngsters keep growing... slowly :P

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30