Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ph meow the cat >> sunday september 22 - 06:35

BlueStars Pangasinan head coach Albrts Bensson is back in action as he was released from the hospital. He will appear again in the next match against Super Manila FC. Danilo Bedonio will still be the assistant coach of the team. In addition to that, he will serve as the team consultant.

Ultras Pangasinan, the group of BlueStars Supporters promise that they will attend games of Davao Griffins, Garfman FC, and Holy Flora to support these teams in Asian League knockout stage. Since Davao Griffins is based in Davao City, the board decided to reserve one of the team planes for supporters.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Danh >> sunday september 22 - 09:35

Congrats to you  Guys.

Make us proud

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> monday october 7 - 10:57, Edited monday october 7 - 10:58

We made some very nice progress as a league this season, jumping from 12th to 9th position in the coefficient rankings. Awesome job, everyone!

As for the league, we've already secured third positon in the league, so all that remains is to finish the season on a high note. The battle for direction relegation has already been decided, with Super Manila FC going down to the second league.

At the top there is a 5 point gap between Holy Flora and Davao Griffins, so Holy Flora looks poised to regain the title after last season. At the bottom Naga Dragons also holds a 5 point lead over Quezon City FC #3, so they are also favorites to avoid the playoffs. Good luck to everyone in their final matches!

Finally congratulations go out to Manila FC #2, Champions FC and BlueStars Pangasinan for reaching the Asian League. Lets grab more points again next season, guys and gals!

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Flora >> wednesday october 9 - 01:58

A failed season, next season will give young people more opportunities.

I still can't understand how Garfman changed his team. This is a big blow to the Philippine league.

I will take the opportunity to coach the Philippine National Team.

ph Flora
User
Registered2013-10-04
ph Holy Flora
ua Garfman >> wednesday october 9 - 07:26

Congratulations on winning the title!

Get over it, it's been done :-) I just wanted to challenge myself to see if I could build a team to reach the top again, because the game was starting to lose its challenge for me. I did not know that they would be increasing the levels of the facilities, though. Things are moving in the right direction, though.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> wednesday october 9 - 13:15

And that's a wrap for the season. Now, we will focus more in the player development. We will participate in the Fisherman's Broth Cup so young players will be given an opportunity to play in a competitive match. We will participate as the only Asian team in a pocket tournament before going on to the Asian League Q1. 10-8-18 record seems like disastrous for us, but it is what it is.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday october 9 - 13:35

Player development, always a smart move. Going to start building TA4 soon myself.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> thursday october 10 - 07:57

I am still saving money :( poor me :D:D

But then I go increase TA also

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl Danh >> monday november 4 - 08:14

So...... how is it all going?

I am securing my 1st league spot and start to look upwards :D

I think i need strengthen my squad a little bit for the last push

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> monday november 4 - 08:31

Hmmm...not very happy at all. The team is showing no improvement this season. Especially the loss against my old team was a real gut punch. Starting to get tired of continuously having to suffer these random upsets. Motivation is rock bottom at the moment.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> tuesday november 5 - 02:42

I think we're improving especially our midfields and forwards. Our defense is getting weaker now as Bossio, Iruela, and Tizol are aging. We have plenty of youth players who are playing defense, but I don't think it will work out well.

And hey! We're in U21 Youth Cup Finals, but against Holy Flora.. They have the best U21 program in the league..

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday november 26 - 10:27

How are y'all doing? For me, personally, motivation has been very low, as evidenced by forgetting to set my line up a few times. After that, 3rd position will be as high as it goes.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> wednesday november 27 - 12:27

I am doing fine it is boring to be in no man's land.

The teams up are to strong and below to weak.

I must do some overhauling in my team to compete for next season so I am planning to be very active next transfer window.

But I am glad with my many home grown players.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> thursday november 28 - 12:46

Congratulations to Holy Flora for the title, Davao Griffins for second spot, to Manila FC#2, FC Champions and BlueStars for reaching the Asian League and Naga Dragons for easily surviving. And of course, last but not least, welcome back to the highest league, Super Manila FC! Looking forward to a new and exciting season next year. Hopefully we can start making steps forward.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> saturday november 30 - 14:00

Updates for BlueStars Pangasinan

We started upgrading from Traning Complex Lvl 10 to Training Academy Lvl 1. The facility will have its program similar to the one from FC Wageningen from the Netherlands. The team's goal is to get back into its competitiveness and become a contender for title in the next five to seven seasons.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio