Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ua Garfman >> tuesday january 21 - 13:38

What's the plan? :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> wednesday january 22 - 12:17

We'll probably make our defense stronger, so at least we can deal with a draw against stronger teams.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday january 22 - 12:37

Good luck, I hope you succeed. The more strong Filipino teams, the better :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> saturday january 25 - 15:09

Transfer Update for BlueStars

IN: Peter McKenna (from FC Veenus)

OUT: Marc Vitug (to Bac Lieu #2) and Felix Claor (to Ajax)

Currently we're making negotiations for loaning some good players.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday january 28 - 11:07

Those are some strong players you brought in. With those, you should be challenging for an Asian League spot this season.

Meanwhile, we've sold two strong defenders in Akpan and Alita. We're now trying to find some younger players with more potential to replace them. First one already came in through the German Kovacevic. Hopefully we can add another one in the not too distant future. Already secured two Filipino players (defender and forward) who will be trained to hopefully contribute to our national team in the future. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ci CHNfans >> wednesday january 29 - 02:04

it's very difficult for me in this transfer market!I did not have enough money to buy more talent young players!But I try my best to stay in the Philippines top league!I'm very sorry that I think I do not strong enough to win any matches in Asia League!

ci CHNfans
User
Registered2013-03-26
ci FC Sainty
ua Garfman >> thursday february 13 - 13:53

Managed to reach the group phase of the Asian League with relative ease, after a 6-0 aggregate score against the number 3 of India last season. Too bad Manila FC #2 couldn't follow suit. Still, we have 3 representatives, 1 in the CL and 2 in the AL. Hopefully we can all move into the knockout rounds. Good luck everyone!

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> tuesday march 10 - 10:03

Third spot has been secured for this season, so from now on its all about experience. Things have gone as expected, after the sale of some strong defenders. 

After a nice win yesterday, Davao Griffins stays in the hunt for the title, though Holy Flora seems to be holding all the cards with a lead of 3 points.

The battle for the final Asian League spot is also divided by 3 points, with BlueStars with the advantage.

In the second league Quezon City #3 is making a swift return.....to most likely go straight back down again :-) 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> thursday april 23 - 11:26

Fascinating season so far. The title battle hasn't been this tight for a long time. Impossible to call right now. Though we do have everything in our own hands right now. If we can both our home matches against the direct competition and don't spill any other points, we have a unique chance. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> monday april 27 - 11:31

The title battle seems to be down to two teams now. In the 31st round will most likely be deciding match between Garfman FC and Davao Griffins. Can't wait :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> thursday may 28 - 13:36

What a huge disappointment for our team. We lost by penalties against Naga Dragons in the Cup despite having a strong caliber striker.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph shaddao >> thursday june 11 - 09:23

hello guys :D

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ph shaddao >> wednesday june 17 - 13:09

Why was there no World Cup?

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ro Andrei >> wednesday june 17 - 13:36
Broken qualifications.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ua Garfman >> monday june 22 - 11:08

Hey Kevin....would love to have you back in our league, mate :-)

On another note: the championship is still very close at the moment. The deciding match will once again be between Davao Griffins and Garfman FC. My team is in the lead, but with Davao Griffins playing at home, they are still the favourites in my book. Its really going down to the wire :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC