Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

it Emanuele >> saturday july 6 - 10:37

excellent test in the first round of the Europa League. victory by 4 to 1, but we are sorry for the goal conceded at the end of the match. now in the return match we have to try to defend ourselves, but we are in all the upper departments.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> saturday july 6 - 19:03

Well done Emanuele!
Your team is better than the scottish one, you should qualify into the next round.
Sadly I've lost with Basel, my opponents is much better than my team.

With FC Vichten i'm expecting to battle for the 1-3 places. I've got a very good keeper at this level, a very good midfielder, and several strikers. I'm looking forward. We will see...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
fr Salambaya >> sunday july 7 - 10:46

Well done Emanuele and Alcor we're waiting for you in first league :)

To me, one more title with the super cup :D

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
eng Stephen >> sunday july 7 - 15:00

Despite the best NT campaign for several seasons, Luxembourg need to win their last two games to have any chance of getting a playoff spot. They also need other teams in other groups drop points. It’s a long shot, for sure. But I am pretty happy with how things have gone given the quality of player available for selection.

Right, I’m off to find my lucky rabbit’s foot...

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Emanuele >> sunday july 7 - 17:38

let's start the championship badly. draw in our stadium and we lost points that will weigh at the end of the championship

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
cn Angelo >> sunday july 7 - 18:05

Hello everyone, I have only seen the Luxembourg Forum. My young players are currently not helping the national team. It still takes a long time to upgrade the club facilities. Everyone works hard to get more seats in the intercontinental competition.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
fr Salambaya >> sunday july 7 - 18:59

Well done Angelo, and sorry for the cup, this lucky victory at 92" was unexpected ^^

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
cn Angelo >> monday july 8 - 16:56, Edited monday july 8 - 17:07

The Super cup is to take 500 exp. I still hope that everyone can get better results in the European League. My team needs to be reorganized for some reasons. This season is not competitive. The champion is yours......^_^

Good luck everyone.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
eng Stephen >> monday july 8 - 17:02

Czech Republic 0-1 Luxembourg means the miracle is still alive! However we have to win and hope that at least one other rival loses to finish as one of the best third placed runners up. Or, even more implausibly, Italy or Germany lose and Luxembourg win and there’s something like a 13 goal swing in goal difference.

One thing I can say is that this campaign has been anything but dull!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
cn Angelo >> monday july 8 - 17:06

@stephen

Administrator , coach of Luxembourg NT , you've worked hard.

I'm sorry for the NT. Our players in Luxembourg have a low YC level and can't provide better players. I believe that after a few seasons, we will be able to provide more and better players for the NT.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
eng Stephen >> monday july 8 - 18:52

It’s true that the squad relies on clubs developed in other countries in the main. However, I see a lot of Luxembourg clubs growing now and I think that will change soon :)

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Emanuele >> wednesday july 10 - 05:55

another 4 to 1 victory in Q2 in the Europa tournament. unexpected given the level of the Austrian team. we hope not to ruin everything when we return.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> wednesday july 10 - 13:49

My goalie got injured yesterday for a couple of days. I tried to rapidly loan another, but failed.

Division 1 is hard!

It's my longterm goal to get/train national players for and for Luxembourg's national squad.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
eng Stephen >> wednesday july 10 - 15:14

And, if I am still around, I look forward to picking them :)

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
cn Angelo >> thursday july 11 - 02:18

@Stephen You must be here.  :)

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12