Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Compétitions

Champions League Asain [Season 3] (46)

Link:http://rockingsoccer.com/zh/soccer/tournament-292/round-3
Who will win the first champions League? :-)
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-04
tw 小冠 >> lundi mai 20 - 02:49
I think, FC Nerazzurri or Fantasy Union.

My team is weak, and our league is a newbie.
tw 小冠
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-29
Thanks, but my team is unstable, I think
Collinwood Magpies and Fantasy Union are better than another.
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-04
ua Garfman >> lundi mai 20 - 07:39
It's an interesting tournament, those two teams would also be the favourites for me, with your team as a dangerous outsider, Ruud :-) I hope to be able to provide an extra challenge in future seasons :-)
ua Garfman
Chef Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
au HawkAussie >> lundi mai 20 - 07:49
I'm thinking Collinwood do have a good chance of winning.
au HawkAussie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-05-02
@Garfman Ofcause you can, see you next season's Champions League. I think it's easy for you. :-)
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-04
au Mr Legs >> lundi mai 20 - 12:40
I got rid of some of my older players, so may have too many kids to be a real threat. Probably will depend on who I get when my L6 youth center completes in 8 days or how quickly those grey stars turn white. My best squad is over 4 stars max now, I will update the value of your squad thread when I get home. Of course the longer I stay in the stronger my weakest performance will be.
au Mr Legs
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
The match is coming. Who will be the strongest in this cup? :-)
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-04
tw 小冠 >> vendredi juin 7 - 08:54
I'm proud of my team, they did a good job against FC Nerazzurri, one of the best team and a big favorite of Asian Champions League.

3-5 just amazed me. Not bad.

My team have a lot to improve.
tw 小冠
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-29
Go to 1/16 final. Luckly :-)
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-04
au Mr Legs >> jeudi juin 13 - 13:06
Looks like the 3 favorites have all beaten their closest competitors in their pools both at home & away. They should all finish top of their pools as expected.

Bring on the Main Event!
au Mr Legs
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
ca denisgrad >> lundi juin 17 - 18:56
Through to knock out stages :).
It was really close everyone had of chance of qualifying with last game to go. I had to win to qualify. My 2 beat players coudnt play. One was injured another one was red carded last match. Entering second half 1-0 down my team managed to make it 1-2 before final whistle. Great game and good luck to everyone.
ca denisgrad
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-22
Melbourne Victory VS FC Nerazzurri
Bad lucky, but must to win, thought this is so hard, Good luck to everyone.
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-04
au Mr Legs >> mardi juin 18 - 02:14
I'm expecting the 3 favourites (FC Nerazzuri, Fantasy Union & Collinwood Magpies) to win thru the round of 16 comfortably. Will be interesting to see if any of them meet in the Quarter Finals - would be sad to see one of these teams exit early, but that's the luck of the draw.

@denisgrad, good luck for your next match - you will probably need it!
au Mr Legs
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-08
ua Garfman >> mardi juin 18 - 15:56
Things are hotting up now, guys. Definitely not an easy draw for Fantasy Union or FC Nerazzuri.

And you're right about Chelsea FC, Mr Legs, you should win that one.....though I don't think he needs luck, he needs a friggin' miracle ;-)
ua Garfman
Chef Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC