Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Debate general

Not Frustrated at all topic. Season 9-99 (9157)

vu Amun-Ra >> miércoles mayo 7 - 15:51
Happy about something? Share your joy!

I'm happy that I got 3 matches with 80% attendance so far so it looks like I'll manage just in time to qualify for a stadium upgrade =D
vu Amun-Ra
Novato
Registrado2013-04-09
nz Luke Broadcast >> miércoles mayo 7 - 16:06
rename it something like FRUSTRATION and VENTING (season 9 ongoing) only opposite....then it would have some sense :D
nz Luke Broadcast
Novato
Registrado2013-09-18
it Echo >> miércoles mayo 7 - 18:34
Nice idea, once in a while I want to read some happy speech between all the complaining ones!

I'm happy I've gone over 14000 attendance for the 2nd time in a row, and I'm happy I've used all the money I had for buying a great forward in the last market period!
it Echo
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-23
vu Amun-Ra >> miércoles mayo 7 - 19:04
That Good? Torres? :D

Happy to see that it still takes 14 days to finish training 8 xD
vu Amun-Ra
Novato
Registrado2013-04-09
us Henry >> miércoles mayo 7 - 19:22
Well, I managed to upset my way to the semifinals of my cup, and I upgraded my stadium and probably going to upgrade it again!!
us Henry
Novato
Registrado2014-01-03
us Ulysses >> miércoles mayo 7 - 22:25, Editado miércoles mayo 7 - 22:25
I almost considered selling my $15 million USD supertalent midfielder last season for $30 million USD. Now he is worth $50 million USD and is the best player on my team by a lot.
us Ulysses
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
ba Sir MB >> miércoles mayo 7 - 22:49, Editado miércoles mayo 7 - 22:49
i'm happy with stay in league 1, stadium upgrade, and great player bought from Seattle Cataclysm which i think will give us nice money injection in next transfer window :D
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-465321
ba Sir MB
Novato
Registrado2013-02-22
eng Kezza >> miércoles mayo 7 - 22:52
I''m happy that we're not too far away from the next transfer window.. Can't wait for the madness to start!
eng Kezza
Novato
Registrado2013-02-07
us Henry >> jueves mayo 8 - 00:18, Editado jueves mayo 8 - 00:19
Yay!!!!! Sunshine and happiness all around!!
us Henry
Novato
Registrado2014-01-03
ca Alex Seymour >> jueves mayo 8 - 01:54
I got to the cup final this year from the 2nd Division.

I am with happiness.
ca Alex Seymour
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
my Kesvick >> jueves mayo 8 - 03:32
I may actually get promoted to the Championship in England this season, and I may actually win the league while I'm at it too!

*Now that I said that, I'm most likely not going to win the league. Oh, arrogance, how I dislike you!*
my Kesvick
Novato
Registrado2013-08-06
kn Nehemiah >> jueves mayo 8 - 04:22, Editado jueves mayo 8 - 04:22
Happy about being undefeated so far.
kn Nehemiah
Novato
Registrado2013-04-14
dm ѕυвķιd >> jueves mayo 8 - 06:15
Am happy dat Finally our dream to play Champion league next is near from over. We are currently siting 4 points above 2nd place. We can do it guys to make this dream come to reallity. I really wanted to partipate in CL .and I already won cup match so far this season wsh is amazing. But am in tears that i stil can't upgrade my stadium to level 2
dm ѕυвķιd
Novato
Registrado2014-03-19
us Ulysses >> jueves mayo 8 - 08:39
Zervela was a good player, but I had too many good midfielders around the same age. It's cool that he seems to be in the future plans of the Costa Rican national team. Hopefully you can find someone to pay market price or more if you plan to sell him - he's still relatively young, so it's possible.
us Ulysses
Usuario
Registrado2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
nz Luke Broadcast >> jueves mayo 8 - 08:57
happy about 6th position, which is the maximum possible this season. next season - top 5!
nz Luke Broadcast
Novato
Registrado2013-09-18