Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Реальный футбол

Epic quotes in Football! (28)

eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:31
This thread is especially for the most famous and epic football quotes :)

Anyone can contribute but the quote should be:

(i) Quite funny . . .n quite serious at the same time :)
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-06-18
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:33
An example :)

"The transfer of Loic Remy to Liverpool fell through when the medical staff discovered that he was not a Southampton player" hahahah lol :)

I just love it :))
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:34
"You don't win anything with kids"-Alan Hansen

And we all know what happened afterwards. . .
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:36
"Football, bloody hell"- Sir Alex Ferguson on Manchester Utd's dramatic Champions League final victory over Bayern in 1999.
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:37
"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their f***ing perch. And you can print that"- Sir Alex Ferguson (after having been appointed manager of Man Utd)
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:38
"They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages. I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!"- Sir Alex Ferguson on Arsene Wenger
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:49
“Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I’m very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.”-Bill Shankly, Liverpool manager on football
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:49
“If you’re in the penalty area and don’t know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we’ll discuss the options later.”-Bob Paisley advising his players
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Июль 30 - 04:50
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”-Gary Lineker after losing the 1990 World Cup semifinal to Germany on penalties
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Вторник Август 5 - 10:41
"We'll be back, trust me, we will be back. Trust me. Save this interview!"- Van Persie on Man Utd's disastrous campaign last season.
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
us Casimirio Bertrand >> Вторник Август 5 - 20:35
If you do not buy a ticket you do not win the raffle. (old saying)
us Casimirio Bertrand
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-07-16
eng Aamirkhan >> Среда Август 6 - 02:38
Is this a football quotes?!
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
eng Aamirkhan >> Четверг Август 7 - 11:55
"Louis Van Gaal doesn't even know who Brendan Rodgers is", a fan joking on the forum of the match Man Utd-Liverpool in the Champions Cup Final
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок
nz Luke Broadcast >> Четверг Август 7 - 14:18
is it a topic for you?
nz Luke Broadcast
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-09-18
eng Aamirkhan >> Четверг Август 7 - 14:34
Absolutely :)
eng Aamirkhan
Новичок