Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

stadium upgrade (8)

hu MacikaG >> Суббота Июль 13 - 04:44
I have 3 matches last season end where was over 3200 visitors on my stadium. Can I upgrade my stadium if my first league match visitors will be over 3200? I just ask this because at the new season start my stadium data was erased.
hu MacikaG
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
sco Arno Wiersma >> Суббота Июль 13 - 08:14
My stadium data is still there. Strange yours has been erased.
sco Arno Wiersma
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
eng Bigbob >> Суббота Июль 13 - 09:08
amazing what you can find on the left hand side under HELP

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-8/article-19

Improving your stadium

You can increase the income from your stadium by upgrading it. Not only does this increase the maximum capacity of the stadium but it also increases the price one visitor is willing to pay for a ticket.

You can only think about upgrading your stadium though if the current stadium is reasonable full for a number of matches. You need to have an attendance of at least 80% of the maximum capacity in 4 of your last matches at home before you can upgrade the stadium. When you go to your stadium and click the "matches" tab, the attendances of over 80% are shown in bold.

Only league matches count for upgrading the stadium. The occasional cup match or matches in international competitions can not be used.
eng Bigbob
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-02-28
hu MacikaG >> Суббота Июль 13 - 10:25
Thanks Bigbob, I read that help topic -of course I read 'cause I translated into Hungarian-, just can't see my statistics, and I think, because after the season ends, all data destroys. That's why we can't saw back none of last year's match.

Arno: Thanks, I don't know what happened, but now I can see my statistics again.
hu MacikaG
Администратор сообщества
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
nir Chrescerya >> Суббота Июль 13 - 19:42
be lucky I upgraded my stadium, first game got 1200+/1500 (rdy for next upgrade soon except that was last home of the season so need to wait 3 home games still before I can upgrade again :D
nir Chrescerya
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-20
nl Abe Bodaan >> Суббота Июль 13 - 19:50
I find it weird that all data is being destroyed of previous seasons.. isn't it worth keeping them?
nl Abe Bodaan
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-05-27
cw Meteora
nz Tiety Kooistra >> Воскресенье Июль 14 - 08:48
The season change should not have influance upon the upgrading of your stadium.

It is strange that your log of matches is erased that should not happen, only when you actually upgrade your stadum. If you can not build the stadium with your first match over 3200 please post it on the bug forum.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2012-10-15
hu MacikaG >> Воскресенье Июль 14 - 15:40
Thanks Tiety!
I don't know what happened, but now the stadium statistics is back, so I can see last visitors 3887,3725,3936.
Wednesday evening will be my first home match and when it finished and visitors will over 3200 I'll try to upgrade.
hu MacikaG
Администратор сообщества
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵