Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Football réel

Arsenal (1036)

by denis >> jeudi février 7 - 20:46
hi guys. who supports Arsenal)? I support the club from afar, from Belarus.
by denis
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-01-18
hr v >> vendredi février 8 - 21:22
one here from croatia :)
hr v
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-04
zw Dramew >> vendredi février 15 - 13:34
Me from Zimbabwe
zw Dramew
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-08
pl Ace >> dimanche mars 17 - 08:17
I support Arsenal, but they are very difficult to support.
They are a moody team and can not win an important game. I think that the era of Arsene Wenger is soon to be over and he should be replaced by someone new.
pl Ace
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-09
hk Philip Kho >> mardi mars 26 - 17:19
I am, from HongKong
hk Philip Kho
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-25
my Kesvick >> lundi octobre 28 - 13:32, Modifié lundi octobre 28 - 13:38
COYG from Malaysia!

Come on, Gooners, we have a reason to be particularly excited this season! Let your voice be heard!

Also, Scum™ will be Scum™. :)
my Kesvick
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-06
eng Kezza >> lundi octobre 28 - 21:52
Arsenal fan here.. Made a great start to season, but Flamani getting injured could have a negative effect on the next few games.. Lets hope not!

Agree with Ace.. Never been a fan of Wenger.. But he is doing well this season!
eng Kezza
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-07
no Lied >> mardi octobre 29 - 13:10
How any Arsenal fan over the age of 14 is able to dislike Wenger is beyond me.
no Lied
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-28
nz Luke Broadcast >> mardi octobre 29 - 15:03
no chance today, u guys...
nz Luke Broadcast
Novice
Enregistré2013-09-18
eng Kezza >> mardi octobre 29 - 17:27
@lied we're in the business of winning things.. and what has he won for the last 7-8yrs nothing. I would rather we play ugly and won than play pretty and get 4th.

S
However.. could be a change in fortunes this season.. starting with an easy game this weekend :-p
eng Kezza
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-07
no Lied >> mardi octobre 29 - 18:19
That's an extremely narrow point of view. You say that as if only one person was to blame. It's not his fault that Chelsea and Man city got rich owners and turned up the price on every world class player on the marked, or that Arsenal decided to build a new stadium that cost 400-500 million pounds to build, or that the stadium costs restricted his transfer budget, or that Kronke is a cheap bastard, or that the board let David Dein go (whom had a tremendous influence on Arsenal during their glory days).
Considering the restrictions he had, and the context, he has done a tremendous job. Even Gary Neville (of all people) publicly supported Wenger and praised him for the work he has done over the past years.

Arsene have managed to get Arsenal into the CL every single year while the club have payed down a huge debt, it was a long term plan which is now starting to pay off. This is why I generally dislike discussing football with the average supporter, they don't even try to do research or see things from a bigger perspective.

I shit you not, if we'd have any other manager we would be in the same situation as Liverpool.
no Lied
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-28
eng Kezza >> mardi octobre 29 - 19:51
Your pastionate.. I respect that.. doesnt mean I agree, but I can respect that.

Let's hope Arsene finally wins something after all these years.. beating Chelsea would be a good start! :o)
eng Kezza
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-07
nz Luke Broadcast >> mardi octobre 29 - 21:41
nope. they can beat norwich and crystal palace, but when a good opponent comes against, they struggle. yeah, top on the table but they have not had a strong opponent yet. even l´pool seems favourite to me on the weekend.
nz Luke Broadcast
Novice
Enregistré2013-09-18
no Lied >> mardi octobre 29 - 22:04
They beat Tottenham and Napoli, played on pair with Dortmund. The other top teams have new managers, Man City doesn't look that good yet, Moyes is a mess, Chelsea struggle to score goals and Spurs is Spurs. I don't necessarily think Arsenal will win the league but it looks brighter than it's done in a while.
no Lied
Novice
Enregistré2013-04-28
nz Luke Broadcast >> mardi octobre 29 - 23:09
not even close being on par with dortmund...
nz Luke Broadcast
Novice
Enregistré2013-09-18