Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Season 34 update (94)

nl Vincent de Boer >> friday october 13 - 10:17, Edited friday october 13 - 13:15

It's almost season 34 and that means that the update with new facility levels is coming soon. It will be possible to start building the new facilities on day 1 of season 34.

Here is a summary of what will change:

• You will be able to upgrade Training Complex 10 to Football Academy 1 which has 6 levels.
  • You will be able to upgrade Youth Complex 10 to Youth Academy 1 which has 6 levels.
  • It will be possible to pause the construction of your current building to start on one of the new levels instead. Progress on your current project will be saved and can be continued later without loss of time.
  • The costs for these facilities has changed from the preliminary values we shared before but the order of magnitude is still roughly the same. YA1 costs 82M RSD to build and 524k/week to maintain. FA1 costs 203M to build and 272k/week to maintain.
  • The Youth Academy will get settings to exclude certain special attributes and/or get a higher chance to get certain special attributes.
  • The Scout office will get 2 extra levels and a 2000-credit player at level 12. 
  • There will be 2 new scout regions and the existing scout regions will be rebalanced. This will happen after the current transfer window closes.
  • The construction master staff member works like a regular staff member except that he is not attached to a particular building. You can have 2 construction staff members if you do not have 2 staff members in any other building.
  • The construction master reduces building time by 3% for each level (lineair: 30% at level 10). With 2 construction masters you can get a maximum 51% reduction (1-0.7*0.7)
  • The board does not check your financial situation before allowing an upgrade to the new facility levels. If the maintenance costs become too high it will be possible to downgrade those facilities to a lower level.
  • If your team has a negative balance at the start of a season the board can decide to force downgrade facilities. If this happens you have a 14-day period in which you can get a positive balance again and cancel the downgrades.
  • The bank will only pay interest over a maximum amount of 100 million per office level. With office 10 you get interest over a maximum amount of 1 billion RSD. Any extra money you have will not generate interest.

Here is a list of the new special attributes. The first two are available at TC10, the others are natural attributes that cannot be trained.

• Poacher (TC10): +0.25 ball scoring when player is in penalty area
  • Freestyler (TC10): +1 ball tactics when facing 3 or more opponents in the same region. -0.5 ball speed.
  • Agile: +1 ball speed for keeper, 25% chance to avoid a duel
  • Fast leaner: Gets the full XP in 75% of the number of matches. (eg. 15*667 xp instead of 20*500 for league matches)
  • Nationalistic: +0.05 on all trainables per 2 players with the same nationality in their team on the field. -0.2 if there are less than 2.
  • Concentrated: Bonus when defending against long shots. Bonus for receiving a pass.
  • Greedy: demands 50% higher salary
  • Creative: Gets 1-3 boosts per match of +0.25 on all trainables for a few (game-) minutes. Can also get the opposite, but less likely.
  • Vain: plays better when he is one of the 3 best players on the team. Worse if not.
  • Modest: plays better when he is not one of the best 3 players on the team. Worse if he is.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
eng Cloughie >> friday october 13 - 10:25
Some really good additions here, thanks.
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
fr Rick Sanchez >> friday october 13 - 10:29

I promote a new staff today, does the construction ability will appear or will it be like old and 2.0 players?

fr Rick Sanchez
User
Registered2017-01-01
br Ronaldo César >> friday october 13 - 10:31

Beginning clubs should receive a junior level 16 junior level initiation prize, thus giving a better view of the club.

br Ronaldo César
User
Registered2016-07-11
hr TheEmperor >> friday october 13 - 10:32

Great :)

hr TheEmperor
Registered2017-03-17
nl armin999 >> friday october 13 - 10:36

Freestyler (TC10): +1 ball tactics when facing 3 or more opponents. -0.5 ball speed.

Could this be explained a little more? Usually my players face 11 opponents....

Does this mean:

- defenders get the bonus if they face 3 strikers in any of the striker positions?

- midfielders get the bonus if they face 3 or more midfielders? If so "wow" and poor defenders

- strikers get the bonus if they face 3 or more defenders?

Or is it more positional?

- a LB gets the bonus if he faces a RF/RW/RAM

nl armin999
Registered2014-08-30
lv Dainix >> friday october 13 - 10:43, Edited friday october 13 - 10:45

Armin, i think last one.

Or in one field quadrant

lv Dainix
User
Registered2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols
ma 铁达尼号船长 >> friday october 13 - 10:47

This forced change will lead to a large loss of players. Because updates make no sense. It will only make the gap bigger and bigger.

I think the right thing to do is to open a second RS new partition instead of blindly closing the gap between novice and old players.

fr TONTONKAL >> friday october 13 - 10:58

Thanks Vincent for the details. 

Will you implement saved xp restrictions for loaned players like announced before, and if yes what is the limit ?

fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
cn Ksrma >> friday october 13 - 11:03

Thanks for so rich update, and I have many interests on new attributes.

A question about Concentrated: does it work for keeper?

@armin999, I think "face" means to stay in the same block on the field

cn Ksrma
User
Registered2015-12-22
cn ZZ锦浪
nz Luke Broadcast >> friday october 13 - 11:04

Good updates, but still no attribute for midfielders to score more goals. I hope to see that one day :)

nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday october 13 - 11:11, Edited friday october 13 - 11:12

@armin: I made this a bit more clear. It's a bonus the player gets when there are 3 or more opponents in the same "square" of the field. Like an AM who is facing 3 defenders in the center.

@Ksrma: yes, concentrated works for keepers.

nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl armin999 >> friday october 13 - 11:18

nl armin999
Registered2014-08-30
de Gamerboy >> friday october 13 - 11:30, Edited friday october 13 - 11:41

I don't like new special attributes. More detailed information is also needed for freestyler, fast leaner and ceative.

The "intelligent" feature already exists. Why does "freestyler" feature exist?

de Gamerboy
Registered2016-02-05
pl MAT >> friday october 13 - 11:42, Edited friday october 13 - 11:46

Poacher (TC10): Finally, something for center strikers.

Freestyler (TC10): Currently I do not see this. Although I will test it.

Agile: Finally, true ability for GK. Nice.

Fast leaner: Nice, player for small league. Where there is max 30 matches per season. Will definitely help.

Nationalistic: Please expand the info. I'm not sure I good understand.

Concentrated: What a bonus for receiving a pass?

Greed: Ok. Nice. We need more negative ability. Now it is not enough yet.

Creative: Finally, true ability for MID or S. Nice.

Vain, Modest - nice new SA.

Thx. Vincent, nice change :)

Gamerboy - freestyle - Have to serve against 5-3-2 formation

pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen