Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Experimental market value formula (104)

nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday june 16 - 12:53
There is a new experimental market value formula online now. We'd like to have your feedback on this formula. The experimental values of your team can be found here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/players/home/experimental

Of individual players, for example here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-1197306

The reason for this new formula is that because of the new facilities there will be less money in the game and because of continual improvement of players a large range of players that were interesting before have now become much less interesting. The new values should approach the amounts that can be paid for them on the market. Like in the previous formula, the values should cover the average players, not those in extreme demand or those who aren't useful to anyone.

1. Maximum market value increased to 500 million RSD
2. Value of mid-range and players just below world class decreased
3. Value of cheap sell-to-bank range players remains relatively stable
4. Value of keepers decreased
5. There is a separate formula that calculates the value of a player if he is turned into a staff member. The market value of a player is the maximum of its value as staff and its value as player. Players over 30 are often bought as staff, this addition reflects that.

We are considering a few more changes related to the transfer market.
6. The maximum value for selling to the bank will be increased to 25 million RSD
7. We will add more bidding rounds, but the number of bids required to go to the next round will increase from round 4.

Before replying, please be aware of the following:
- The market value is not the real value of your player. It is a starting point for bidding. The real value may be lower or higher.
- All market values will become lower. It doesn't mean that money is lost since neither the old nor the new market value can be directly converted to money.
- Talented young players are sold for more than their new market value. This is because they are in high demand. The market value does not cover supply and demand. Players in high demand will go multiple rounds.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
us StevenC >> saturday june 16 - 13:02

I'm pretty poor right now, so this doesn't really affect me, but I definitely agree with the changes made to the marketing system.

us StevenC
User
Registered2016-10-21
us cdowne >> saturday june 16 - 13:08

Happy to see value increasing for young talented players.

Please increase sell to bank value to 25 million.

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
pl Ivo Syta >> saturday june 16 - 13:18
the game became more interesting
pl Ivo Syta
Registered2017-11-01
nl Aad Mansveld >> saturday june 16 - 13:18

well thats much depreciation on older players. Marketvalue older team split nu half. Impossible to catch up now and built stadium 11. Destroys the older teams. Glad i didnot buy last transferperiod

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
eng Dragontao >> saturday june 16 - 13:22

How are specials factored into the market value?

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
pt otario007 >> saturday june 16 - 13:29

I feel that the values of older players have decreased too much in comparison with before. Players that were worth 20/30 million and that went for that value, are now worth less than 10m. You have to take into account that it is kind of a seperate market for teams that were buying to not be relegated.

However, apart from that it was a good measure.

pt otario007
User
Registered2014-05-23
cy MAKAROS >> saturday june 16 - 13:44

Ιn the beginning we said that it will affect the prices of the players who cost over 100 million in stock value now you are telling us otherwise.How do you thus raise the price of selling to the bank underestimate many older players in a little while we will pay by our pocket to sell them laughing

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
ir amirhosein >> saturday june 16 - 13:58

Price of keepers who are under 30 years old has decreased so much. It doesn't seem fair for those who have recently bought young keepers. I suggets that price of keepers who are under 30 years old increases a little more in experimental value. 

ir amirhosein
User
Registered2014-12-20
ir Crown of Asia
eng Dragontao >> saturday june 16 - 13:59

Many older players with a market value still high weren't selling for their market value. Managers still weren't even getting the new market value for some of them and only getting £8 million from the bank.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
gr PMK >> saturday june 16 - 14:00

I think some oldies have their price lowered way too much. example: https://rockingsoccer.com/el/soccer/info/player-1162444 and also keepers seem a bit problematic. Every other change though seems quite okay.

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
lv Dainix >> saturday june 16 - 14:06

I like, prices are more realistic.

lv Dainix
User
Registered2014-04-15
lv SK Latgols
eng holt >> saturday june 16 - 14:07

It will cause changes in Kosovo league that is for sure.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
fr Mrpapin >> saturday june 16 - 14:09

I am surprised to see that the value of my best 21-23 players decreased for each one by 30 millions 

they are young and their values decreased so much !! it will be difficult for teams which are training young players to sell them in order to improve team's installations !!

fr Mrpapin
User
Registered2018-03-02
fr Olympic Massilia