Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Suggestions

2 year loan deal. (5)

eng Yid >> mardi décembre 4 - 22:39

Can we please have the option to loan a player for 2 seasons. 

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> mardi décembre 4 - 22:48

Why?

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Yid >> mardi décembre 4 - 23:04

Because if you have a player you know you are going to loan out a few times, a 2 year loan period will save you a little bit of hassle keep loaning him every season and i'm fairly sure it may be quite useful the other way to. 

eng Yid
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Cloughie >> jeudi décembre 6 - 20:59, Modifié jeudi décembre 6 - 21:00

I would use this if it was there but don’t mind having to do it every year(transfer activity adds to the fun). A negative would be you loan the max amount you can for two years... then mid season you buy other players which change your squad .... now you cannot sell those that you have loaned and you can’t loan out the new ones for a season and a half.

eng Cloughie
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
ua gramofons >> jeudi décembre 6 - 21:41, Modifié jeudi décembre 6 - 21:42

It also would not be very inviting for clubs to offer players for loan. Imagine the situation - I put my player for loan, you get him. The first season my player gets his games and receives the maximum of experience points. Then before the start of the next season you buy a better player for that position and suddenly my player doesn't get any experience points, because he's sitting on your bench.

ua gramofons
Novice
Enregistré2014-08-18