论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 建议

已锁定 Increase Transfer Review Limit (21)

eng Lee >> 星期四 十二月 13 - 18:42

Can the limit be increased? I sold a player for just over $12M, which isn't a great deal of money, and had to wait for the review to be completed.

I understand the need for a review but can it not be completed for more expensive transfers (i.e. over $30M)? This would also reduce the amount of time the admins have to spend on the reviews.

eng Lee
小有名气
注册于2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Dragontao >> 星期四 十二月 13 - 20:54

Seems reasonable as you could sell a player worth that much to the bank for not much less and not have to worry about a review.

eng Dragontao
小有名气
注册于2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
eng Stephen >> 星期四 十二月 13 - 22:17

Believe me, if it wasn't necessary to do reviews, we wouldn't do them.

Unfortunately, it is necessary :(

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> 星期五 十二月 14 - 00:51

But is the limit not too low?

eng Lee
小有名气
注册于2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> 星期五 十二月 14 - 07:19

It depends on what your tolerance for ’rule-bending’ is, I suppose. Only Vincent can make this call.

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hr v >> 星期五 十二月 14 - 14:02

Unfortunately for you, it is this lower end of transfers where most of shady deals are made... Most managers who try to cheat are not too successful with their team and just want a shortcut. Some of them try to keep low profile but sooner or later they make mistakes. We are here to prevent them and allow you and other fair users fair game. It is slow process so please be patient for the good of the game. Thank you!

hr v
尚未出师
注册于2013-02-04
il Numpty >> 星期六 十二月 15 - 12:38, 已编辑 星期六 十二月 15 - 12:40

The admin make some very good points. 

I've played other management games where exactly the same problem exists. Whenever there's a possibility for managers to have transactions with each other, usually financial, then some will create extra accounts to try and get an unfair advantage. 

This creates a significant extra workload for those who do the monitoring. 

In my view it would be best if the game was coded to eliminate potentially over-priced sales. Whatever the final selling price then the selling manager should only receive the market value and any additional payment would go to the bank. Or something similar. 

Most likely this would significantly reduce the number of young players being sold at high prices because of their potential. Instead their future value could only be realised by keeping them at the same club and training them. This would probably be more realistic.

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
kos Charizard >> 星期天 十二月 16 - 16:42
I agree with this, if I can sell directly a player to the bank for 20M doesn't makes too much sense having to wait a couple of hours to an admin to log in because an user offered 21.5.

In any case if this is for avoid cheating then review those who are sold above their market value like a 12M sold for 25M instead of having to wait hours to sell a 27M for 23M to a user when the bank could have paid 21 for him.
kos Charizard
小有名气
注册于2017-07-26
ao Kalos
eng Dragontao >> 星期天 十二月 16 - 20:01

While I initially agreed with this, and the point about the bank still stands, this is as much about people possibly cheating to get players for their team on the cheap I suppose, though I think that's less of a problem.

A routine to check and approve if a sale isn't above market value and is no more than the bank would have paid would work.

Maybe I'm naive but I struggle to understand people who feel the need to cheat at an online football game. What sad pitiful lives they must lead.

eng Dragontao
小有名气
注册于2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
fr TONTONKAL >> 星期五 一月 11 - 22:01

routine check already exist: price limits (up & down) when managers put players on the market to ensure initial price is close enough to market value and avoid cheating. 

But still some transfers made within this price range are declined by admins for no other reason than « price is too high ». Why is that? 

If the price is within the limits set by the game, why would admins manually overrule the rules set by the game? 

I believe no admin should be able to overrule a transfer made within the price range set by the game. Or remove the price range, or change it. 

a manager in my league who has been playing for almost 6 years like me -no record of any suspicious activity nor any connection with the seller, no nothing- was declined a transfer of a 46 YO keeper with 7,36 blocking paid 42M euros because market value was 14M. this makes no sense. 

today admins decline transfer because they estimate they know better the real market value. I don’t think that’s what’s expected from them. they should only decline if there are good and tangible reasons to think it is cheating. 

all honest managers get angry with these decisions and lose interest in the game

fr TONTONKAL
尚未出师
注册于2013-05-30
il Numpty >> 星期六 一月 12 - 14:00, 已编辑 星期六 一月 12 - 14:13

Good post Tontokal.

Besides deliberate cheating there is also the issue that new and inexperienced managers may unwittingly pay too high a price for a player, giving an undeserved advantage to the seller.

So for the buying manager the duration that they have been at their club should also be a factor in determining fair play. Surely a user who has already invested 2 or 3 years of their time and effort in building their club has earned the right to bid whatever they want.  

The process needs to be made more automatic. 

If the buyer has been at their club for a very long time then they should be allowed to bid without any need for checking their transfers. Whereas, perhaps a new user should only be allowed to bid within a certain ratio of the market value, with a sliding scale in between.  

Something like: 

• First season at a club, then the user can only bid 10% above market value without the deal being checked by admin. 
  • Second season at club, then this rises to to 50%. 
  • 3rd season at club they can bid twice the market value.  
  • Less restriction with each subsequent season.
  • Then after maybe 5 or 10 seasons then are no restrictions.
  • A user moving clubs will go back to 10%.
  • Bids can always be made outside these limits, but are then checked by admin. 

In addition, bids around the bank price never need checking and neither do transfers involving botteams. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pl Katian >> 星期六 一月 12 - 19:06

To be honest I don't know why prices of players are not automatically accepted when they are below estimated market value. They are generally accepted by admins, so what is a problem? If you are afraid of cheating it can be for example automatically accepted when the price is lower than 75% of estimated value. I think it could be helpful for both - for players and for admins.

pl Katian
小有名气
注册于2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
ru Eric_Cantonais >> 星期天 一月 13 - 12:57

@ Numpty  i think most of cheating accounts are old, because they need to farm some money and hide the fraudulous transfers in a flow of regular ones.

What you propose would make cheating easier (which already is if you dont have half a brain).

ru Eric_Cantonais
小有名气
注册于2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte
il Numpty >> 星期天 一月 13 - 13:34, 已编辑 星期天 一月 13 - 13:35

Fair points Eric. 

But you flatter me as I don't even have half a brain.  In my defence my two brain cells were produced in youth centre level 1 with Talent 1.5, Power 2.3 and Speed 0.85, so I am a little slow. tongue-out

Very sad though if people run multi-accounts just to do what you are suggesting. What a life!

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Eric_Cantonais >> 星期天 一月 13 - 14:08

Sad but true. Some time ago a manager even kindly explained on the global forum, that it was a common thing in his country.

I'm not so smart myself since I'm a convicted cheater - a RL friend, whom i occasionally share IP address with, tried to buy a player from me...

ru Eric_Cantonais
小有名气
注册于2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte