Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Suggestions

Minimum Local Players in the match and squad (27)

ph meow the cat >> samedi février 9 - 02:06

After all this time, I decided to put a suggestion on this matter.

I would like to suggest that there must be at least 5 local players on the line-up in every club match, and at least 8 local players in 23-man squad. That will make sense that there's actually a legit club from that country. Example, a club from Country A should have at least 5 players from Country A (doesn't matter if they are all play as starting 11). That will provide a fair match against others.

Example of what I am talking about: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15464181

Example of what I am suggesting: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15370645

ph meow the cat
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Joost >> samedi février 9 - 09:53, Modifié samedi février 9 - 09:53

I do not see the advantage of this new rule. OK, every team has more players from it's own country, and that will solve which problem?

In this idea I see two disadvantages. First new countries can't put a representative team for international matches for a very long time. Second,  countries with not so many users have less players to choose from. 

So I don't see any advantages on this idea and sure disadvantages.

nl Joost
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
ph meow the cat >> samedi février 9 - 10:06

Man it's just to be fair that your league is the League of The Netherlands, but your squad has only 1 Dutch player. Which is unacceptable.

What I only mean is just only minimum of 4 from its own country in every match. What is the sense of representing a country in an international match if your players compose of all-imports?

ph meow the cat
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Joost >> samedi février 9 - 10:31, Modifié samedi février 9 - 10:35

I am talking about the general idea not in which league I am playing. However, you don't give any reason why it should change. Just that it is unacceptable, I still don't see which problem it solves. 

It would be nice to get a respond on the disadvantages I did mention.

nl Joost
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
ph meow the cat >> samedi février 9 - 11:49

You can get players from the transfer market, just search for the country you are playing in. If you can get strong enough players, then that's good. Most of the strong players are playing in other countries, so that is easy to find such. For your second disadvantage, there are bot teams that has strong players, but it has only 50-50 chance to get that player

ph meow the cat
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Joost >> samedi février 9 - 11:57, Modifié samedi février 9 - 11:57

I don't see the advantage in searching for just 1 country instead of 250. Less players to choose from, more dead transfermarket is the road this goes.

Bot teams have strong players? Sorry, of course there will be a few acceptions but in general bot teams have crappy players even the best players of them will not suit in a team which wants to play in an international league....

nl Joost
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
eng Stephen >> samedi février 9 - 11:57

I have the same reservations as Joost. What problem are you trying to fix with your suggestion?

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ph meow the cat >> samedi février 9 - 13:17

@Joost I am referring to the Free Solid Teams (does have facilities but bot manager)

@Stephen That is to have a fair play. Maybe the reason why do teams lost in their league game is that.. let's just say League of Country A, but there are no players (or 1-2) in the line-up from Country A in a certain match.

I'm citing an example again - https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15464167

ph meow the cat
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Joost >> samedi février 9 - 15:40

which fair play? I am totally lost. Still you don't come with any argument so I stop in this topic.

nl Joost
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
il Numpty >> samedi février 9 - 16:18, Modifié samedi février 9 - 16:21

I am totally lost as well. I understand the original idea about having more local players, but I just don't follow why it makes anything fairer.

The game you cited as an example is not a local league game and both clubs have local players in their team, 5 in one and 9 in the other.  What point are you making?

If there was as any advantage to having more local players it would have a major impact on the game. Most youth centre settings would be changed to only generate local players. This would inevitably mean that the biggest leagues would generate the strongest national teams.  Those clubs playing in small leagues would have a limited choice of players to buy on the transfer market. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> samedi février 9 - 17:02, Modifié samedi février 9 - 17:23

You don't know Chelsea and Inter? Real life teams from quite top countries fielding squad without any domestic player.

When you start with club  in smaller leagues it's impossible to have competitive team with mostly domestic players! Maybe now i can afford it to my second team (Labinoti) if i have no international ambitions because after 2 years there are first homegrown players who can play in first team against bottom half clubs. And i have best facilities in league(sole youth academy). There is nothing to take from other 3 clubs and they probably don't want to sell their top players anyway. One of those started soon after me and 2 older teams were quite lazy. One of them has several Albanians but none of them is good enough to me. Second one has been graveyard team most of time collecting 32+ players for 1-2 last seasons of their career. There is no Albanian NT players from domestic league at least 8 last seasons after manager JRB Forces disappeared.

But i have some international ambitions too! Using so much domestic players would determine Albania eternally to bottom 3 in ranks as my first serious Albanians are still far from international level. Those players who would knock on NT shortlist are currently 16-17yo.

ee onuelver
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ph meow the cat >> dimanche février 10 - 00:45

@Numpty how about this - https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15361803

I only said at least 5 local players in every match, you don't have to put them in starting squad, and at least 8 locals in the entire 23-man squad.

ph meow the cat
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
in Keju >> dimanche février 10 - 02:18

The point is ?

in Keju
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ua Garfman >> dimanche février 10 - 07:32

I don't see the point here either. I think that each should have their own choice in deciding how to put together their team. Personally, I like training local players, but that doesn't mean everyone should. It's a game, after all, and each player should be able to decide how he/she wants to play. Such restrictions don't make the game more fun. 

ua Garfman
Chef Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
hr v >> dimanche février 10 - 16:20

Hierjel, I have what you request, and more or less I always had but I'm completely against your proposal as there is no logic in that. You cannot force others to be like you. You cannot. Do what you want with your team, but leave others to do what they want. If they want 23 players of domestic nationality or 23 of all different non-domestic nationality or whatever combination it is up to them. This is their club, choices are upon them.

This is not fair play. This is trying to force people to be more like you. There is nothing "fair" in that. Play your game and enjoy it if you want. Please no more suggestions like this.

hr v
Novice
Enregistré2013-02-04