Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Questions

Stadium upgrade (6)

be Samtizzy >> jeudi mars 14 - 00:54

I want to upgrade my stadium, but the board wants me to get an attendance of at least 500. Do I just have to wait for my attendance to increase every home game or is there another option?

be Samtizzy
Confirmé
Enregistré2019-03-06
il Numpty >> jeudi mars 14 - 06:35

You need 80% attendance, which is 400. 

Attendance can be improved by:

• Watching the matches live
  • The popularty of your opponents
  • Stadium staff 
il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> jeudi mars 14 - 07:34

You need 80% attendance in 4 out of the last 5 home games. 

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> jeudi mars 14 - 11:23

Just to add that you will have exactly the same problem at every stadium level. The main factor in your attendances is your own club's popularity. 

Since we all need a large stadium to produce income then the key to growth is to level up your stadium as soon as possible and to do that you need to maximise your popularity.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets

Try watching or attending your home games no matter what Sam

ee Balthazor >> jeudi mars 14 - 19:07

One hint is to set home match's time suitable that you can watch majority of them. 

You have 400+ attendances from 2 last home matches and your 2 last matches are home matches too. So you have chance to start upgrade when main season ends.

Playoffs don't give attendances because some teams would want to avoid league win because of that additional income and that would ruin fair play.

ee Balthazor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn