论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 各类赛事

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

it Emanuele >> 星期六 三月 23 - 16:42

we will use this forum to talk about the Luxembourg championship and Luxembourg national.

it Emanuele
小有名气
注册于2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> 星期六 三月 23 - 16:48

I'll start. this season we will try to remove the Elder Scrolls title for the umpteenth season. I also see Graoully and Real Luxemburg well. will be a fight for 4 for the title. we have taken Pans (4 times out of 6 top scorer seasons) and taken Ryle, a very strong striker like Pans but younger

it Emanuele
小有名气
注册于2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
eng Stephen >> 星期六 三月 23 - 18:34

Meanwhile, the NT has been knocked out of the World Cup, after finishing third in the group.

The NT is desperate for some fresh blood - a highly talented GK, a superstar striker and world class midfielder are all needed for the NT to push on!

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Emanuele >> 星期六 三月 23 - 20:01

yes, I hope with Kohler to be able to contribute in the attack. I'm going to give a lot of specialties. the goalkeeper for the national team, it needs a lot

it Emanuele
小有名气
注册于2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> 星期六 三月 23 - 20:27

Hello guys,

I have made a brief analysis of first division, in which I have been myself a few times for short periods. I expect the same three teams to compete for the highest three places: Elder Scrolls, Dudelange F91 and FC Graoully. For me, I would place my money on Elder Scrolls, but I know Emanuele is a manager who puts in a lot of effort in his squad and gets the maximum out of it, so it may be that we will have a more fight for the championship.

Outsiders for me are Real Luxememburg and the slowly getting older players of Franzstadt. I am curious to see where The Lions can get with their selection of not top players for this divsion, but they have a lot of quality back-ups, which can be good in the last games of the season. Also badrian0 of Nagykinizs has made a couple of great transfers in February. The squad is young, but I secretly hope they will end up top-10 as well.

Kacsa is another manager from Luxembourg itself, he promoted to first after a deserved win in the championship in second division. He should focus on winning or at least losing as few points as possible against the three bot squads FC Dudelange #4, CS Bascharage #2 and Luxembourg #7. I gave him a chance to survive the first season in first, but then it will be difficult to stay there, because his facilities aren't top notch yet en his players have already reached their peak.

Meanwhile I myself are in second with Vianden and I won't mind staying there for now. I bought a couple of players to at least stay there, because I got a lot of old players and I would like to slowly create a team with better facilities and all players from Luxembourg. It is a bit of a long-term project, but it's a goal to strive for. I am aiming for a top-5. Best chances for promotion for me are Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort and White Pudding (my starting team ever ;)). FC Haunstetten was already a great club with dito facilities, but I suspect the manager of slowly wanting to get better to be immediately strong enough to promote to first division and stay there. Their squad is better than mine, but it is limited in size and they only have two attackers.

In third there are only two active teams: FC Itzig (Com Bepfa) and ♛ ☞Rocking☜ :soccer: ☞Soccer™☜ ♛. The last one is quite active, but his players seem crappy. His stadium is quite big!

Good luck with everyone's goals for this season!

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
it Emanuele >> 星期六 三月 23 - 21:03

excellent vision Bartye :) I think that in the second league the favorite is Go aheted Eagles Beaufort. FC Haustetten I don't see well, team badly trained in the primaries. Vianden is a good team that will surely be able to fight for first place or for the playoffs. I hope the championship will get stronger with the passing of the seasons and with many active managers

it Emanuele
小有名气
注册于2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> 星期六 三月 23 - 22:19

Concerning NT, I think Pierre-Yves Sonnet still deserves his chances with the national squad. I would also delete Lucijan Višnjić from the shortlist (inactive team) and replace him for for example Aaron Peeters (Nagykinizs). Second goalie for now could be Karim Marin (Dragon Irdorath). Just a suggestion Stephen. Thanks for your work, because I noticed you also have a few young grown Luxembourgian supertalents in your club. ;)

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
eng Stephen >> 星期天 三月 24 - 09:36

Unfortunately, I don’t have any say in who appears on the shortlist. The shortlist is also weird as the two best GKs were withdrawn from the squad because of the playoffs. It is odd to be able to choose from only one GK!

Sonnet’s time has passed, I think. Seizinger is a better option. There is less than 0.2 scoring between them and Seizinger has ‘modest’ attribute which gives him a nice bonus because he is not one of the three best players on the team.

Really appreciate your thoughts on all this. Hopefully, when the new shortlist is produced in week 3 it will be more balanced!

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
it Emanuele >> 星期天 三月 24 - 12:00

the first tournament is gone. the SuperCup goes to Elder Scrolls for 2 to 0. the first half is balanced with 3 shots on goal for us and 2 for them. in the second half the team can be said to have not played. deserved victory for Angelo.

it Emanuele
小有名气
注册于2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> 星期天 三月 24 - 19:46

@Stephen: Yes, I saw afterwards it only appears on week 3 and didn't know the NT-coach doesn't get to decide who appears on it. But then again: it would be a lot of work trough each team of each country for players from Luxembourg. ;)

Three of my players injured for the moment, hopefully I have all the bad luck in the beginning of the season. ;)

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
eng Stephen >> 星期二 三月 26 - 08:04

A comfortable 3-0 win for the NT today. All of the strikers got a goal and each of the flank midfielders got an assist. It’s just a shame that it was only an interland match!

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
be Bartje_vM >> 星期二 三月 26 - 11:25

Most interesting games of tomorrow in first...

FC Zornig United - Franzstadt

First team is the new 'Dragon Irdorath'. It's a shame a traditional team dissapears, but this game is a great new test for the new Danish manager against a strong side in first division.

Dudelange F91 - Union Luxembourg

Emanuele needs to win to stay competitive for a high ending position at the end of the season, but against Brennus from Union Luxembourg it won't be an easy task.

Ferencváros FC - Luxembourg #7

A small chance for the promovendus to maybe keep the points at home against a bot squad.

Second division

White pudding - Vianden

A Chinese manager took over my starting club in this game and turned it into a strong club. They have a lot of promising and homegrown players and are capable of finishing second this season. My squad is not that bad, but quite older. I expect a tight game after the two teams got off well.

Lech Dudelange - Esch-sur-Alzette

First team is a solid defensive side added with two great loaned talents. I expect them to be in the top-4 at the end of the season. But they have to watch out for Esch-sur-Alzette, which was a strong squad in first division, but is slowly getting worse and worse with them. Still they manage to steal points from bigger teams, so they shouldn't be underestimated.

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
it Emanuele >> 星期二 三月 26 - 13:27, 已编辑 星期二 三月 26 - 13:38

what a bad game against FC graoully. The expulsion of our best midfielder has certainly penalized us but I had never done such a horrible performance. Tomorrow we have to enter 5 or 6 consecutive victories, even if the opponents like Union Luxsembourg, Nagykinins Real Luxsembourg are very strong opponents who in the past few seasons have earned points in the top 3 of the championship. All this to get to the sixth day that sees the big match against Elder Scrolls. Meanwhile, in the Europe we take a strong team from the Lithuanian league.it will be difficult to move to Q3

it Emanuele
小有名气
注册于2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> 星期二 三月 26 - 13:37, 已编辑 星期二 三月 26 - 13:39

the objectives for this season will be to center Europe and enlarge the stadium bringing it to 70000 seats. Every season we take a big player, also rejuvenating the team. Next season will be hard to buy these players as we will have to do the newstadium. This possible selling young player we have taken these days to earn money

it Emanuele
小有名气
注册于2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> 星期三 三月 27 - 20:08

Round 3, ladies and gentlemen...my prognoses.

Elder Scrolls [6] - Ferencváros FC [3] ->Elder Scrolls wins

Luxembourg #7 [0] - The Lions [0] -> The Lions wins

Real Luxemburg [6] - FC Dudelange #4 [0] -> Real Luxemburg wins

KL-FC [3] - FC Zornig United [3] -> Draw? Tight game this.

Nagykinizs [6] - Dudelange F91 [3] -> Not an easy game, but Dudelange F91 wins it I think.

FC Graoully [6] - Franzstadt [3] -> FC Graoully wins

Second division

Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort [6] - Lech Dudelange [6] -> Go Ahead Eagles wins

CS Hesperange [0] - FC Leudelange [1] -> FC Leudelange wins

diab lo [3] - CS Schouweiler [0] -> Diablo wins

Esch-sur-Alzette [1] - FC Haunstetten [6]-> Haunstetten wins

FC Steinfort [0] - White pudding [6] -> White pudding wins

FC Bascharage #5 [3] - CS Ettelbruck #4 [1] -> Draw

CS Lamadelaine [4] - Vianden [3] -> Vianden wins

be Bartje_vM
小有名气
注册于2016-12-04