Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Questions

Resigning and rejoining the same club (2)

il Numpty >> mercredi mai 22 - 12:27, Modifié mercredi mai 22 - 12:27

I've noticed in a number of managers' profiles that they have resigned from a club and have been re-appointed as manager of the same club a few minutes later.

In some case this has happened on a few occasions at the same club. The manager leaves and then gets re-apppointed within a few minutes and then does exactly the same thing weeks or even months later.

I'm trying to understand why?

Is there any good reason for this? Such as clearing a debt or perhaps some other advantage that I'm missing? 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> mercredi mai 22 - 17:17

It's some jumpers' secret probably, normal managers don't act so typically. Finally they don't stay anyway with that club, choose new one and jump again 5 times in-out. They'll destroy 1 level of all facilities with first jumpoff too if previous leaving of team was not very recently.  But I have no idea, what use they would get. Maybe starting budget of club is every time random and they hope to get it bigger?

ee Balthazor
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn