Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Debate general

Cerrado Discussion About Managers (115)

eng holt >> lunes junio 3 - 15:15

I started this thread so all managers can keep others up to date about their activities ie.Joining a club,leaving a club,your views about other managers etc.

I put this up cause it's very awkard to discuss about managers in the forum except when there is a standoff in the Frustration column.

In news,Eddie Krucifer,longtime forum admin,has left the game. 

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> lunes junio 3 - 17:39
Yep, he did. More than a month ago.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
us Peter >> lunes junio 3 - 18:23

Some of my other friends have left recently. It's sad to see them go

us Peter
Usuario
Registrado2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ee Taavi >> lunes junio 3 - 19:15

Ive seen alot of friends go :/ Down to last 20ish

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
ca Ron >> lunes junio 3 - 19:18

People leave for various reasons...Happens in other games I have and play..Sometimes life gets busy sometimes interest falls off and other times the game doesn't develop enough to the needs of it's base...It's been a long time since we have seen a real change in game format here...I would love to see other tactics included perhaps specific nationality rules based on the League you play in...(must have at least 2 starters from the nation you play in on your starting roster) This would help National Teams develop faster as well...IDK just spitballing realling..

ca Ron
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
by Andryvs >> lunes junio 3 - 19:42

@Ron

Need to make national cup in each country.  It would be like Cup, and where could get experience as well, but can not use import players. It also would be motivation to use players from nation you play.

by Andryvs
Usuario
Registrado2015-02-28
by Prussians
pt otario007 >> lunes junio 3 - 20:48

@Ron

And leave the actual problem of the new facility levels unadressed? They completely destroyed the game: killed the market, killed any possibility for smaller teams to catch up... Its a waiting game now, what is there really to do when you dont have money to bid on players and at the same time, no one wants your players? 

pt otario007
Usuario
Registrado2014-05-23
no Lied >> martes junio 4 - 06:25

The Norwegian community/national forum used to be very active, now it's just dead. The game just stagnated, the new facility lvls didn't fix anything and the tactical part of the game has been the same for ages despite major room for improvement.

no Lied
Novato
Registrado2013-04-28
eng holt >> martes junio 4 - 13:46

I feel that this game needs to be made more mainstream if it needs to survive.I'm pretty sure that if a bit of cash was invested in the game to improve the tactics and graphics and release a mobile app.Even advertising would help a bit,even if it causes an influx in temporary players.Atleast some will stay and the game won't be as dead as it already is.

Also,Vincent should probably be atleast a little vocal in the Forum,even if to provide casual talk and titbits.Hopefully he knows where the game is heading cause I surely don't.The news section is more inactive than the League Forums.

Also,what happens to all the revenue generated? Surely not all of it is used in upkeep of the server,however negligible it maybe .

Lastly-I wanted to know how different/what  extraan features does an admin's account have ie.Andrei.

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
pl Tech Noir >> martes junio 4 - 14:10

I willl never leave this game!

pl Tech Noir
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2015-05-04
pl Boom Xhaka Tackle
ro Andrei >> martes junio 4 - 17:36
Check again, Holt. I'm not an admin.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
il Numpty >> martes junio 4 - 21:30, Editado martes junio 4 - 21:34

Okay I've checked. 

Andrei is listed as a Global Admin on the staff page, here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/staff/staff

Global admins

Staff role User

• Head Developer Vincent de Boer 
  • Admin Mavi 
  • Admin Stephen
  • Admin Leon 
  • Forum Moderator Andrei 
il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> miércoles junio 5 - 03:11
Yes, that's why it says Admin separately and Forum Moderator separately. Because they're different.

If you really must know, I just get a VIP 1 for my troubles. Nothing else. No other special features.
ro Andrei
Novato
Registrado2014-08-30
ee Balthazor >> miércoles junio 5 - 04:07

Forum activity might be based on 1-2 active managers, who keep it alive. If one of them leaves, whole forum may extinct. 

Andryvs's idea of national cup may demotivate relatively newer users: in smaller countries botteams are filled with foreigners and they have to spend a lot to buy domestic players when their facilities aren't good enough.

ee Balthazor
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Stephen >> miércoles junio 5 - 09:56

@Holt - admins get VIP2. Community admins get VIP1. Andrei has already told you what forum moderators get and I am pretty sure that translators get the same as that.

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach