Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Football réel

FIFA 20 (21)

ro Andrei >> samedi août 31 - 13:32
Game is less than a month away.

If you do intend to buy it (yes, I can see some people not wanting to buy it), any specific career mode plans for you?

Myself, I am planning to take the weakest team in the game, which will probably be UCD AFC from Ireland, switch it to League 2 (or Conference - if it will actually be in the game, there were rumors, but nothing confirmed), and do an RTG campaign, using only youth players and regens. It should be a fun campaign. :) Long, but fun. :)
ro Andrei
Novice
Enregistré2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> samedi août 31 - 14:27

We are grown up people, who has time for games?

ee Taavi
Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> samedi août 31 - 14:41
Oh please Taavi,You probably still find time to play FM.

Probably would for a month before looking to buy it.They seemed to have made barely any graphical/visual changes,but it's said that there are changes in Career mode.Oh and Volta Football.
eng holt
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> samedi août 31 - 17:35
Manager customization ... I do like that.

And dynamic player potential, changes based on player performance. I like that too.

Also, it seems they've changed the way we take free-kicks and penalties. Guess we got to learn that one again.
ro Andrei
Novice
Enregistré2014-08-30
ee Ryan >> samedi août 31 - 19:31

I also rather look forward to FM20. They promised big changes, I hope regens won't look like horses anymore 

ee Ryan
Novice
Enregistré2016-07-25
pt Castr0 >> samedi août 31 - 21:41

I'm wainting for FIFA 20.

Just hope they fixed the gameplay problems but this will not happen.

pt Castr0
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-19
eng holt >> dimanche septembre 1 - 09:30

@Andrei On the other hand,the freekick and penalty system was completely broken.Hopefully the new one will be better.

eng holt
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> dimanche septembre 1 - 11:31
Hope so. Because I missed pretty much every other penalty this season. :p
ro Andrei
Novice
Enregistré2014-08-30
pt Castr0 >> lundi septembre 2 - 09:18

@Andrei you just have to hit the net, simple as that bro. cool

Why do you miss? you miss the net or the goalkeeper saves?

pt Castr0
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-19
eng holt >> lundi septembre 2 - 10:29

He probably smashes it into Row Z everytimetongue-out

eng holt
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-18
pt Castr0 >> lundi septembre 2 - 11:43

Or he probably send the ball to the saturn ring like ramoscool

pt Castr0
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-19
ro Andrei >> lundi septembre 2 - 13:35
And perhaps you are both wrong. :P

It so happens that the keepers saved it a bit too frequently for my taste. And I wasn't shooting down the middle. No, for some reason, keepers had some amazing skill to go exactly on the direction of the shot. Even the crappy keepers.
ro Andrei
Novice
Enregistré2014-08-30
pt Castr0 >> lundi septembre 2 - 13:46

@Andrei 

When you are taking a Penalty Shoot if you point for some corner (ex. left corner) your player look exactly where you are pointing with your joystick. 

What you can do is only move the joystick when the player is already running for the shot or play with the other player like pointing to the left but when your player are running for the shoot switch to the right.

I don't know if you already knew that but it's a tip for your jorney on FIFA 20 laughing

pt Castr0
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-19
ro Andrei >> lundi septembre 2 - 17:45
Tried that too. It worked a few times ... Other times it didn't.
ro Andrei
Novice
Enregistré2014-08-30
pt Castr0 >> mardi septembre 3 - 08:36

then i guess you are extremely unlucky. 

pt Castr0
Novice
Enregistré2013-08-19