Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Реальный футбол

FIFA 20 (21)

ro Andrei >> Суббота Август 31 - 13:32
Game is less than a month away.

If you do intend to buy it (yes, I can see some people not wanting to buy it), any specific career mode plans for you?

Myself, I am planning to take the weakest team in the game, which will probably be UCD AFC from Ireland, switch it to League 2 (or Conference - if it will actually be in the game, there were rumors, but nothing confirmed), and do an RTG campaign, using only youth players and regens. It should be a fun campaign. :) Long, but fun. :)
ro Andrei
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2014-08-30
ee Taavi >> Суббота Август 31 - 14:27

We are grown up people, who has time for games?

ee Taavi
Администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> Суббота Август 31 - 14:41
Oh please Taavi,You probably still find time to play FM.

Probably would for a month before looking to buy it.They seemed to have made barely any graphical/visual changes,but it's said that there are changes in Career mode.Oh and Volta Football.
eng holt
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> Суббота Август 31 - 17:35
Manager customization ... I do like that.

And dynamic player potential, changes based on player performance. I like that too.

Also, it seems they've changed the way we take free-kicks and penalties. Guess we got to learn that one again.
ro Andrei
Новичок
ee Ryan >> Суббота Август 31 - 19:31

I also rather look forward to FM20. They promised big changes, I hope regens won't look like horses anymore 

ee Ryan
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2016-07-25
pt Castr0 >> Суббота Август 31 - 21:41

I'm wainting for FIFA 20.

Just hope they fixed the gameplay problems but this will not happen.

pt Castr0
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-08-19
eng holt >> Воскресенье Сентябрь 1 - 09:30

@Andrei On the other hand,the freekick and penalty system was completely broken.Hopefully the new one will be better.

eng holt
Новичок
ro Andrei >> Воскресенье Сентябрь 1 - 11:31
Hope so. Because I missed pretty much every other penalty this season. :p
ro Andrei
Новичок
pt Castr0 >> Понедельник Сентябрь 2 - 09:18

@Andrei you just have to hit the net, simple as that bro. cool

Why do you miss? you miss the net or the goalkeeper saves?

pt Castr0
Новичок
eng holt >> Понедельник Сентябрь 2 - 10:29

He probably smashes it into Row Z everytimetongue-out

eng holt
Новичок
pt Castr0 >> Понедельник Сентябрь 2 - 11:43

Or he probably send the ball to the saturn ring like ramoscool

pt Castr0
Новичок
ro Andrei >> Понедельник Сентябрь 2 - 13:35
And perhaps you are both wrong. :P

It so happens that the keepers saved it a bit too frequently for my taste. And I wasn't shooting down the middle. No, for some reason, keepers had some amazing skill to go exactly on the direction of the shot. Even the crappy keepers.
ro Andrei
Новичок
pt Castr0 >> Понедельник Сентябрь 2 - 13:46

@Andrei 

When you are taking a Penalty Shoot if you point for some corner (ex. left corner) your player look exactly where you are pointing with your joystick. 

What you can do is only move the joystick when the player is already running for the shot or play with the other player like pointing to the left but when your player are running for the shoot switch to the right.

I don't know if you already knew that but it's a tip for your jorney on FIFA 20 laughing

pt Castr0
Новичок
ro Andrei >> Понедельник Сентябрь 2 - 17:45
Tried that too. It worked a few times ... Other times it didn't.
ro Andrei
Новичок
pt Castr0 >> Вторник Сентябрь 3 - 08:36

then i guess you are extremely unlucky. 

pt Castr0
Новичок