Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Saved Line up (5)

eng howie123 >> monday december 2 - 09:58

Hi all, is there some way of deleting a saved line up (ie from the drop down list you pick from when loading for a match) ?

eng howie123
User
Registered2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> monday december 2 - 10:04

I don't believe so. Although it's not necessary. You just save another one over the top of it. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng howie123 >> monday december 2 - 11:28

ok thanks. its just the name I gave it before doesn't make sense now so I was hoping to either delete and recreate it or rename it so it's more meaningful. I'll live with it :-) 

eng howie123
User
Registered2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> monday december 2 - 11:33, Edited monday december 2 - 11:36

Oh I see. 

The way the Save works is not very clear, but you can change the name every time you save it.

There are two slots - more for VIP - and every time you save in one of the slots you can enter a new name in the first box "Save as ...". Then choose the slot you wish to rename in the second box drop down. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng howie123 >> monday december 2 - 12:32

Perfect - that's done it. Thanks

eng howie123
User
Registered2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers