Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Preguntas

Saved Line up (5)

eng howie123 >> lunes diciembre 2 - 09:58

Hi all, is there some way of deleting a saved line up (ie from the drop down list you pick from when loading for a match) ?

eng howie123
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> lunes diciembre 2 - 10:04

I don't believe so. Although it's not necessary. You just save another one over the top of it. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng howie123 >> lunes diciembre 2 - 11:28

ok thanks. its just the name I gave it before doesn't make sense now so I was hoping to either delete and recreate it or rename it so it's more meaningful. I'll live with it :-) 

eng howie123
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> lunes diciembre 2 - 11:33, Editado lunes diciembre 2 - 11:36

Oh I see. 

The way the Save works is not very clear, but you can change the name every time you save it.

There are two slots - more for VIP - and every time you save in one of the slots you can enter a new name in the first box "Save as ...". Then choose the slot you wish to rename in the second box drop down. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng howie123 >> lunes diciembre 2 - 12:32

Perfect - that's done it. Thanks

eng howie123
Usuario
Registrado2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers