Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Общие обсуждения

When looking at a staff member... (5)

tc ... >> Пятница Декабрь 6 - 02:30

Hello everyone, I hope you've all been well.

The question I'm going to ask may seem a little trivial and dumb, but I want to make sure so I know what I'm doing xD

I can finally build an office now (am building it right now), and I understand that I can hire a staff member to take charge of a facility for an added bonus to that facility.

What are some things one should take into consideration when looking for the best possible staff member? In other words, what things can I analyze in an older player (or offered staff member in the facility) in order to see their potential as a staff member?

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please let me know.

Cheers,

Cap

tc ...
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
us Peter >> Пятница Декабрь 6 - 04:00

Before you hire a staff player, you can't tell how good he will be in any given facility. The number of stars they have are randomly distributed throughout  their skills (training complex, youth center, etc.)

Every 40k XP spent on a player's skills becomes a single star on a random facility for when he becomes a staff member. This means that, the more talented a player is, the most XP he earns during his career – which means some more staff skills when he retires.

That's just the STARTING skill for a staff member. A staff's (not the player's) actual talent ranges from 1-10, and it affects how quickly they IMPROVE on each facility. The younger you hire a staff member, the more talented he will be, and the faster he will becoe a 10-star staff member for you. 30-34 or something like that is the best age range for hiring staff members. So that's when you should aim to retire your players.

Hope that helps bud. :)

us Peter
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
tc ... >> Пятница Декабрь 6 - 17:23

Ohh thank you @Peter ! That works well :)

tc ...
Продвинутый
kn Phoenix T&C
il Numpty >> Пятница Декабрь 6 - 17:39, Отредактирован Пятница Декабрь 6 - 17:45

Just to add to Peter's excellent explanation. 

As a general rule I have noticed that the market value of most outfield players over 30 is a good guideline to how much xp has been accumulated at a given age. (Once the star value has dropped to around 10 or less.)

So my rule of thumb is that the market value of the player is a good indicator of the initial staff skills. As the players get older more xp is accumulated, so the initial staff skills will increase but talent goes down. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tc ... >> Пятница Декабрь 6 - 20:14

Thank you for that @Numpty , I really appreciate it!

tc ...
Продвинутый
kn Phoenix T&C