Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Suggestions

Suggestion: Close the Suggestions Forum (7)

nl Counter_Culture >> dimanche décembre 8 - 20:37

My suggestion is that the Suggestions Forum be closed - at least temporarily - until something is actually done with the suggestions given.

I see many suggestions being added each month, while no suggestions (or any changes) have been implemented for about a year and a half. The existence of a suggestions forum suggests that the suggestions are actually considered by the developers, but this has not been the case for a long time. I think this is not fair, especially to new users who may assume that the game is still being developed.

nl Counter_Culture
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-30
il Numpty >> dimanche décembre 8 - 23:14

It is of course rather ironic that the forum won't be closed unless the suggestion is implemented. :) 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Counter_Culture >> lundi décembre 9 - 08:05

I know... It's like an unsolvable riddle :-D

nl Counter_Culture
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-30
il Numpty >> lundi décembre 9 - 10:38, Modifié lundi décembre 9 - 10:40

Aye. To quote Winston Churchill:

"It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" 

Perhaps we'll ask Schrodinger's cat ... although no-one knows if he's still alive. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Koen >> lundi décembre 9 - 17:35

Indeed. Maybe we should check? :)

nl Koen
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-21
il Numpty >> lundi décembre 9 - 21:38, Modifié lundi décembre 9 - 21:48

:D @Koen

You go ahead and check. Be careful I hear there was cyanide in the box. 

Apologies to @CC. We appear to be going down a rabbit hole. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> mardi décembre 10 - 09:37

Well.....if you wait long enough, I doubt you actually need to open the box.....I think the smell might answer the question (unless the box is airtight, of course :-P).

On topic: I think the suggestion of CC has some merit, as there is no reason to believe that there are going to be any suggestions implemented in the short term, so perhaps until something significantly changes, it could be closed for now.

ua Garfman
Chef Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC