论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 综合讨论

#SaveTheGame (433)

hr Gorica >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 10:59

Dear rocking soccer users,

I am opening this thread and writing this post in the name of whole Croatian community that gave me consent to do so and in the name of our Croatian admin team which consists of: klokan92 and myself. Also in the name of many communities that share our opinion. We are extremely discontent and unhappy with the game development and it is time for us to express our opinion in public.

Undoubtedly you all know, game is in terrible state and is sinking like Titanic. Well not really like him but much slower. Clearly, RS is going slowly but surely toward its doom if something is not changed ASAP. This thread is symbolically opened 1 minute before 12 (GMT+1) to show RS doomsday clock is very close to 12.

We all love this game and had very special time here. We all remember some games that in our eyes became legendary and forever carved in our memory. We witnessed success and failure, ups and downs, titles and lost finals and we CARE that this game is not lost. It would be a shame to see all of this to fade away.

We want to know what can we expect in the future. I think we all at least deserve to know that much. Game needs changes that will bring her back to old glory.

To conclude, if you agree hit like, if you dont hit dislike. Also feel free to express your opinion on this thread, say anything because this is maybe last chance to do so. Now or never. #SaveTheGame   

hr Gorica
社区管理员
注册于2013-07-01
hr HNK Square Dubrovnik
hr klokan92 >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 11:00

Dear RS users,

I can only confirm everything Gorica said. Complete hopelessness took over Croatian community, and it is not much better elsewhere. Many of our users are playing game entirely out of habit. Many already left, and almost everyone is thinking about doing the same soon.

We tried to point to the problem in admin community, and there is agreement that situations is dire indeed. Changes are needed but there is no consent on how to do it. One thing is clear, everything is on - Vincent, who is currently ignoring everything (questions, forum etc...). He is running this game, it should be business for him, and he need to do something while this game worth something (number of users playing).

That is why I urge everyone to place their opinion, whatever it may be. It seems that only with some kind of public pressure we can get attention back to the future of the game.

#SaveTheGame

hr klokan92
小有名气
注册于2013-02-08
si NK Krško
hr gemini >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 11:12

well done guys,  very brave and honest post, i support you 100 % as a whole CRO community

hr gemini
小有名气
注册于2015-04-05
au davo >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 11:25

I'm not that sure the game is dying.

On March 27 there were 4249 teams in the popularity ranking. Right now there are 4054.

However, what I think would benefit the game's future for new players is that new teams start off with reasonable facilities, so maybe L7 everything, and a suitable popularity of maybe 2,000,000. Then, for the first few seasons, they are awarded with a free instant upgrade of any facility and a popularity boost at the end of the season. Make it so that it is feasible to get to at least a Stadium 10, YA2 and FA2 within 12 months. Subsequently teams could get maybe a free upgrade every year.

In addition to this, there could be some kind of periodic system for moving your club in it's entirity to a new country. Maybe once a year there is a 1 week window.

It is clear that, of the unhappy managers, there is a mixture of impatient new managers who lose interest because they know they will never be able to compete, and managers who have invested so much time in their team that they don't want to give it up to start again in a new country. This would solve all of that.

au davo
小有名气
注册于2013-08-27
il Numpty >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 11:35, 已编辑 星期六 十二月 21 - 11:45

Although I'm sure that many share your concern about the lack of development and Vincent seemingly only fixing the urgent problems, I believe this is entirely the wrong approach. 

What are you hoping to achieve exactly? Pressurise Vincent into some kind of action or response? Do you think this will help?

If it were me I would probably feel a little irritated to have myself discussed in this manner on my own game and on my own forum. 

Unless he decides to explain himself we are only left to speculate on what might be the root cause behind the current situation. 

There are many situations in life that may cause him to lose focus on supporting the game. That doesn't mean he won't return when he is ready. 

What if, for example, he had: 

• a severe life-threatening illness
  • a terminally ill family member
  • other major family difficulties
  • legal problems
  • some other major life trauma

None of the above may be the case, but until we know otherwise we can't assume what the current problem is. 

In my opinion he's much more likely to want to put the effort in if he feels appreciated and valued rather than reading things that appear critical. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hr Ivan >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 12:16

I completely support our Croatian admin team. There were no improvements made in this game for quite a while now.

If Vincent has other life situations that may lead him to lose focus on supporting the game, then he could have said so, instead of ignoring any questions, forum etc...

This is not to pressure him, but to urge him to try to revive this game, as it is not what it once was. I remember the times when there were improvements made each season. When was the last one? Does anyone remember?

In my opinion something has to change. Hopefully, this will, atleast, lead to discussion about possible changes and maybe Vincent will acknowledge some of them.

hr Ivan
小有名气
注册于2013-05-24
fr theo >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 12:19

I am 100% with you guys, for my opinion, all already said above

fr theo
小有名气
注册于2018-06-02
fr INF clairefontaine
il Numpty >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 12:38, 已编辑 星期六 十二月 21 - 12:42

I have no disagreement, I would just prefer a more softly, softly approach. 

The real issue here is lack of communcation, as pointed out by @Ivan. 

Dear Vincent,

It would be greatly appreciated if you would let the users know the likely future of the game. Please would you tell us if either:

• you have genuinely lost interest in the game or
  • you have an ongoing situation that you prefer not to discuss and will continue development when you are ready or
  • no major problem but other things in life have become more important or
  • something else applies

If you do have plans to continue with the game, then if you are able please would you give us an indication of likely timescales. 

Since there is no guarantee that Vincent will read this thread, perhaps someone from admin could re-post it in the admin forum. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Tamaz >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 14:18

I already said, my last VIP, and i wont buy any other (for myself) but a lot of people gaved me minuses, for my idea - skip Vip payments till Vincent is here and says something.

lv Tamaz
小有名气
注册于2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
lv Ar4ers >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 16:42

Problem's with server? 

lv Ar4ers
小有名气
注册于2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
pt Sir Alex >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 18:39, 已编辑 星期六 十二月 21 - 18:41

The game is very good only need a few adjustments, but this is normal times to times he will need some fixes.
To grow he essentially needs more publicity, to reach a larger audience that will surely increase the number of users.
Without advertising there is not a large increase in users and without new users the game does not come out of this choke, but he still a great game.

But to be honest i don´t know if the developers really want this, much more users.

But i agree save the game, he is very good and deserve this.

pt Sir Alex
小有名气
注册于2013-05-04
us Oregonian >> 星期六 十二月 21 - 23:03, 已编辑 星期六 十二月 21 - 23:04

What is happened? Server works, matches are played and others are scheduled. Did they announce that game will be turned off?

us Oregonian
小有名气
注册于2019-09-10
us Joey Zyla >> 星期天 十二月 22 - 00:13

It actually says a lot about the state of this forum that Numpty received nine thumbs down just for suggesting a more thoughtful, less cynical approach. *shrug*

@Oregonian

No, I wouldn't be worried about that. I think Gorica and the others are fear-mongering in order to provoke a strong reaction, because they are upset that some changes they wanted have not been added to the game.

I am yet to see convincing evidence that the game is in a "terrible state" and "sinking like Titanic". As davo pointed out:

"On March 27 there were 4249 teams in the popularity ranking. Right now there are 4054."

If the game was truly in a terrible state and sinking like the Titanic one would expect the number of users to be declining at a much faster rate. Rocking Soccer has been online for over six-and-a-half years and I think it's completely normal for the user base to be gradually shrinking at this point in time.

Granted, certain countries/leagues may experience a more noticeable decline in the number of users, but overall it has not been nearly as devastating as the OP would have you believe.

us Joey Zyla
小有名气
注册于2015-01-08
ee FC Aegna
fr mr. bin >> 星期天 十二月 22 - 02:49

I agree strongly with Gorica and many others that the game is slowly dying without any new input from the developers.

There has been more than 1 year that there has been absolutely no update on this game. 

Regardless of what needs to be improved and what does not, a certain level of commitment from the developers is required to maintain the game.

fr mr. bin
小有名气
注册于2014-05-07
cn 游戏倒闭咯 >> 星期天 十二月 22 - 03:06

I like this game, it's become a part of my life, and I don't want to see it die.

cn 游戏倒闭咯
小有名气
注册于2013-11-11
nl SC Assen