Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Player values (11)

tr furkan >> thursday march 26 - 03:09

With the new facility levels, players are now much better than before. now they can reach the maximum value very quickly and the number of players reaching is huge. some teams have more than 30 players of maximum value. it is not even sold when it puts players in the minimum transfer market. She needs to stay on the list for two to three days until she reaches her true value. Players with a star rating of 20 and above and around 10 are at the maximum level, which is ridiculous. I think that the player values ​​need to be renewed this season as before.

tr furkan
Registered2014-03-31
nl Joost >> thursday march 26 - 09:19

I agree, today even two players from my team were 4 days on the transferlist (every day minimum) and no bid at all. It means no one did make a bid on:

day 1 50%

day 2 40%

day 3 32%

day 4 25,6% --> they could make a minimum bid of 20,5%

This means probably i can't sell them in the transfern during the season. Maybe i had to sell them for 23m euro to the bank, but this seams difficult to sell players around 300m euro to the bank (in age range of 23 - 25).

Maybe this is new reality, however I am not used to it yet :)

Anyway it would be nice to be able to sell a player within 4 days, so a revaluation will help in this perspective. I know this happened before, but at least it will stabilize for a while.

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
il Numpty >> thursday march 26 - 09:54, Edited thursday march 26 - 10:00

The simple fix to this is to allow much more freedom in the asking price and the daily reductions. This is especially difficult if you don't have VIP as it ties up a slot for a few days at a time. 

I'm not convinced it's necessary to change the market values. Part of the skill of a manager is the judgement of being able to value players. 

Lowering all the values would have a major effect on all the smaller clubs and new managers who can generally sell their players for near market value, either to bots or the bank. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Joost >> thursday march 26 - 10:10

That is also a solution, i agree.

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
eng Stephen >> thursday march 26 - 22:35

@Numpty - I’ve said this before elsewhere l, so I agree. If you think you can ‘only’ get £90m for a player whose market value is £333m, why only be able to list a player for £166m and then have to wait two days just to have the chance of getting a bid? For non-VIPs who can only list two players at a time, this must be crippling. The mid-season window must make it very difficult/impossible to make sales like this.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
tr furkan >> thursday march 26 - 23:05

@Numpty 

players already reach that value in a very short time. I think this is a great advantage for big teams, even something that destroys competition because the teams with a very high training facility and vip buy and rent players to other teams, and in a very short period of time earn big income, small teams cannot get that income, and as a result, power imbalance increases gradually.
tr furkan
Registered2014-03-31
tr furkan >> thursday march 26 - 23:08

@Stephen

exactly, especially the second transfer period is very limited and makes it very difficult to sell players for non-vip users

tr furkan
Registered2014-03-31
ca Alex Seymour >> friday march 27 - 01:26

Something needs to be done either re-value the players or more freedom in the selling price. Players seem to be only worh about 40-50% of their value.

I mention this every transfer window. I think we'd see a lot more action in the market and that would only make the game more interesting for everyone.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Jax >> friday march 27 - 05:47

I can barely make a sale anymore and like Stephen said, having 2 spots is crippling when you need to go through multiple rounds with no guarantees.  It's very frustrating and it has greatly affected my ability to upgrade my facilities and my squad.  I really hope something is done about this.

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30

Thank you everything you said is the truth, @Steven, we have suggested for more spots and it was rebuffed. This should not only be a VIP feature, non-vips are punished double in the transfer market, loan restrictions and transfer listing restrictions, I think the transfer listing thing should be updated or the market value of player's. 

ee Balthazor >> sunday march 29 - 09:26

Easiest solution would be lower asking price minimum from 50% to 25% of market value, then many players reach to right price much quicker, with 1-2 days. Maximum doesn't need changes as very valuable players go anyway quickly through several bidding rounds and just overpriced players kept on certain asking price can wait many seasons as I see. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn