Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Questions

Is liquidating a team permissible? (8)

ca George LGeorge >> jeudi mars 26 - 10:05

There's a team in my league that seems to be selling all assets and replacing them with crap. I assume the  the manager  will leave soon. ls this allowable VB ?

ca George LGeorge
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
nl Losing >> jeudi mars 26 - 10:36

You mean Thunder Bay? I'm guessing they're selling players with enough value in order to build facilities.

nl Losing
Confirmé
Enregistré2017-05-06
il Numpty >> jeudi mars 26 - 10:41

Yeah, me too. The sales seem to make sense. 

He's also a fairly new manager so can't be expected to make the best choices when buying replacements. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca George LGeorge >> jeudi mars 26 - 16:38

Ok thanks I wasn't sure about these circumstances

ca George LGeorge
Confirmé
Enregistré2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
ar Lumpen >> jeudi avril 30 - 13:02

he ended up screwing the team xD

ar Lumpen
Confirmé
Enregistré2015-02-25
cn El Chalten
ee onuelver >> vendredi mai 1 - 07:30

There are also several long-time jumpers who take a decent team then sell all best players and buy in complete crap that will decay after 1-2 seasons and then select new victim. After that team will be relegated to bottom league and nobody want it. One of such managers is Zornig(or whatever name he currently has)- i have seen many teams after his short period starting quick fall. Maybe there should be rule that such manager who destroyed a team can't take over any advanced teams next 12 months? In real life none of decent clubs would hire manager whose career is full of downfalls with most of clubs and has such reputation.

ee onuelver
Confirmé
Enregistré2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ua Kalle >> vendredi mai 1 - 09:21

On the other side of that medal, it does create room for players who started later to chatch up :)

Let jumper destroy clubs, there is so much more pride and join in building a team and promoting to the top than just take a big club that's been dumped by its previous manager and having instant succes.

Personly for me, i would like to see that managers couldn't switch sides midseason and that managerless teams where auto demoted to the lowest region between seasons.

ua Kalle
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
il Numpty >> vendredi mai 1 - 09:46

100% agree with Kalle. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets