Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

Is liquidating a team permissible? (8)

ca George LGeorge >> Четверг Март 26 - 10:05

There's a team in my league that seems to be selling all assets and replacing them with crap. I assume the  the manager  will leave soon. ls this allowable VB ?

ca George LGeorge
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
nl Losing >> Четверг Март 26 - 10:36

You mean Thunder Bay? I'm guessing they're selling players with enough value in order to build facilities.

nl Losing
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2017-05-06
il Numpty >> Четверг Март 26 - 10:41

Yeah, me too. The sales seem to make sense. 

He's also a fairly new manager so can't be expected to make the best choices when buying replacements. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca George LGeorge >> Четверг Март 26 - 16:38

Ok thanks I wasn't sure about these circumstances

ca George LGeorge
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
ar Lumpen >> Четверг Апрель 30 - 13:02

he ended up screwing the team xD

ar Lumpen
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2015-02-25
cn El Chalten
ee onuelver >> Пятница Май 1 - 07:30

There are also several long-time jumpers who take a decent team then sell all best players and buy in complete crap that will decay after 1-2 seasons and then select new victim. After that team will be relegated to bottom league and nobody want it. One of such managers is Zornig(or whatever name he currently has)- i have seen many teams after his short period starting quick fall. Maybe there should be rule that such manager who destroyed a team can't take over any advanced teams next 12 months? In real life none of decent clubs would hire manager whose career is full of downfalls with most of clubs and has such reputation.

ee onuelver
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ua Kalle >> Пятница Май 1 - 09:21

On the other side of that medal, it does create room for players who started later to chatch up :)

Let jumper destroy clubs, there is so much more pride and join in building a team and promoting to the top than just take a big club that's been dumped by its previous manager and having instant succes.

Personly for me, i would like to see that managers couldn't switch sides midseason and that managerless teams where auto demoted to the lowest region between seasons.

ua Kalle
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
il Numpty >> Пятница Май 1 - 09:46

100% agree with Kalle. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets