论坛: 英语 rss-feed

这是英语的讨论版块。在这个论坛,你必须使用这种语言发帖,使用其他语言的帖子都将删除,恕不另行通知.论坛有不同的主题分类,发帖的时候请注意发到合适的主题分类里。

英语 >> 综合讨论

The problem of skyrocketing wages(1.24 billion Euro) (111)

cn Loner >> 星期一 九月 14 - 02:56, 已编辑 星期六 九月 19 - 06:13

Ming-jiang Kung(https://rockingsoccer.com/zh/soccer/info/player-1815204),Wages 1.24 billion euro.With such high wages, the team can only be fired. Which team in the game can afford it? This is a serious dereliction of duty by the management.

cn Loner
小有名气
注册于2013-04-07
ie Jin Wudi FC
lv Ar4ers >> 星期一 九月 14 - 04:29

Very disappointing. So it means he is gone forever? 

lv Ar4ers
小有名气
注册于2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
eng holt >> 星期一 九月 14 - 06:25

@Ar4ers Yes.

We were discussing about him in the Frustration thread just recently.

Maybe Vincent should have a look into this,cause I only see this problem worsening over time as more and more teams develop YAs and FAs.

What (truly)happens when a club is in debt? There's no information regarding this in the help section.

eng holt
尚未出师
注册于2013-05-18
il Numpty >> 星期一 九月 14 - 06:40

This is from the Help.

• If at the start of a season your team has a negative balance, the board can decide to downgrade one or more of your facilities. When this happens you will get a 14 day period in which you can get a positive balance again and cancel the downgrades.

Not surprised he's been fired. Was the only sensible solution. 

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Gvarvins >> 星期一 九月 14 - 08:17

It seems to be a chance for new Facility. somethink like marketing agency, that would allow to get sponsors for specific star players, to cower at least part of that crazy wage for few players, that way keeping them affordable, but limiting each team with only a number of 'cheap' star players (number of player sponsored or sponsot count, based on facility level). but does not seem that there is any development of future vision here :(

lv Gvarvins
小有名气
注册于2015-10-14
lv Spēks no tētiem
cn 游戏倒闭咯 >> 星期一 九月 14 - 08:17, 已编辑 星期一 九月 14 - 08:18

This is a sad story. . . Maybe he wants to say: I want to play football!

cn 游戏倒闭咯
小有名气
注册于2013-11-11
nl SC Assen
cn Ksrma >> 星期一 九月 14 - 09:24

Training such good players is forbidden by current wage system. Maybe this is not a very bad thing, because Ming-jiang Kung would be undefeatable at 35 years old, but this is definitely a sad story. 

All of us should learn his lesson. We should be careful of supertalents under high-level FAs, and predict which kind of players are affordable. But this is not easy. We may meet more lessons before the optimal setting of squad is found. 

cn Ksrma
小有名气
注册于2015-12-22
cn ZZ锦浪
eng holt >> 星期一 九月 14 - 09:48

@Numpty I got that, but there's no further information about it.

eng holt
尚未出师
注册于2013-05-18
ee Taavi >> 星期一 九月 14 - 10:00

I would quit if i had to fire a 1.7b player lol

ee Taavi
社区管理员
注册于2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
pl Devilpage >> 星期一 九月 14 - 10:16

1.7kkk $ 

Economy only good for new, medium clubs

pl Devilpage
小有名气
注册于2013-10-26
pl Konstytucja Wojny
il Numpty >> 星期一 九月 14 - 10:16

I have to agree with @Ksrma.

Whether intentional or not the effect of very high wages will put an upper limit on the best players. The top teams will have to choose between wages and facility levels. This makes the game far more interesting going forward.

Although it would also be a good thing if the clubs had more control over the wages in some way instead of simply increasing them on demand.   

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hr Gorica >> 星期一 九月 14 - 10:51, 已编辑 星期一 九月 14 - 11:26

This happened because RS economy is greatly disbalanced. We have been given new facility levels of TC and JC but from financial point of view they just raise expenditure. We dont have any new facilities that generate greater income except musem which does but very very slowly.

Max player value is 500 million RSD. On one hand some players with that value are sold for only 100 million or even less and on the other hand the best players are sold for way over 500 mill.

Since this is hardly to be fixed, it is something we all have to accept and be aware of. You can have YA5/TA5 but in the long run, sooner or later you will go bankrupt. 

hr Gorica
社区管理员
注册于2013-07-01
hr HNK Square Dubrovnik
eng Stephen >> 星期一 九月 14 - 12:02

He can be called up by the NT for China, yes. But I think his days of increasing his blocking are now over. He isn’t with a club team at all, so unless I’m greatly mistaken he can never be trained again.

eng Stephen
首席管理员
注册于2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> 星期一 九月 14 - 12:44, 已编辑 星期一 九月 14 - 12:46

Interesting that, I didn't know he could still play for the NT. 

Even without further training his Blocking will still be around 9.0 by the time he's 30, roughly 8.4 at 35 and drop to around 7.6 by the time he's 40. 

Clearly he's no longer 'Hardworking' though. :)

il Numpty
小有名气
注册于2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets