Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Debate general

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

ua Good bye >> miércoles diciembre 30 - 19:39

I wish i could close my eyes and see a whooping Billion $ in my team to get those flashy black star players in my team. How can I get Rich in this game???

Am so Jealous..:joy:

ua Good bye
Novato
Registrado2020-09-15
il Numpty >> miércoles diciembre 30 - 21:49

You get rich by building a big stadium and selling players. 

Buying expensive black star players makes you poor.

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Aad Mansveld >> miércoles diciembre 30 - 22:49

you are already Rich and in the game.

nl Aad Mansveld
Usuario
Registrado2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ua Good bye >> jueves diciembre 31 - 02:45, Editado jueves diciembre 31 - 02:46

@Numpty

I was lucky to get this team and it wasn't developed the way it is now by me but by the last caretaker.

Those blackstar players are very attractive, and I also looked more into it and understood that it will take much revenues to maintain their wages plus the facilitys.

ua Good bye
Novato
Registrado2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> jueves diciembre 31 - 02:48

@ Aad Mansveld

I wish I am, I am trying to get an adequate team that won't suck/drain much of my incomes.

ua Good bye
Novato
Registrado2020-09-15
nl Losing >> jueves diciembre 31 - 04:22

My 2 cnts after checking out your team on a surface level:

Seeing the popularity of the team you took over, building stadium 11 asap is the most vital step. I see you're upgrading your catering to level 10, which is good since you started with stadium 10 meaning you can. Normally best would be to do the fanshop first if you're building a team from the ground up but building stadium 11 will not be limited by popularity at this point so it's not too bad. After fanshop and catering I'd increase my office if I were you - the break even for that is probably somewhere between having 200 and 400 million in the bank depending on other factors, and you will in the future easily get that on average if you have a good strategy. While saving money for the more expensive upgrades, it makes your bank balance increase significantly thus making your upgrades faster.

Next, don't fall for upgrading your academies any further before you have stadium 11. It makes maintaining it a lot harder. Build your museum and make as much money as possible. Once you get stadium 11 you will be able to build those easily. Seeing you have 7 staff members assigned to facilities and a max of 9 total, I hope you have two construction managers? If not, get those asap. Try to buy some 30yo's with 10 to 15 stars or something - they're relatively cheap and will have some good starting staff skills when you make them staff, and the younger they are (with a minimum of 30) the higher talent they will be, meaning the faster they will increase in skill. One-star staff doesn't do much. I assume you created some 3-credit staff members? Making players staff is much better if you have the resources. Two contruction masters of a decent level will shave off significant building time once you start building stadium 11, which has the longest build time in the game.

Sell players that are worth something like the ones in their 20s that are above 20 million RSD in market value, those will only become worth less. Train youth players and sell them to the bank when they reach max bank value. Training useful players for your team is for the higher academies. Priority is making a lot of money.

Black star players are a lot easier to support after you've built stadium 11. I have one that I only bought after I started building stadium 11 (though he was just below the black star when I bought him) and not planning on getting any more of that any time soon, because after stadium 11 the academies are the priority.

This is a long-term building game. You have the luck to start out with a team already largely built up, but you still need some patience until you get decent results. Still, seeing your league, making a team for the mid-table at level 1 while saving money for your stadium will not be too expensive and won't postpone it by too much. You will get a bit more sponsor money, but the main advantage would be stadium income, in which you will only see a difference after building stadium 11 with this level of popularity so for the long term absolutely not necessary.

nl Losing
Usuario
Registrado2017-05-06
il Numpty >> jueves diciembre 31 - 09:22, Editado jueves diciembre 31 - 09:27

Great post and some excellent advice there from @Losing. 

You have started with a club that would take most people at least 3 or 4 years to build. Don't waste it.

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> jueves diciembre 31 - 11:46

Well, I have played 7 years and still far from black star :D at least my first team has stadium-11 and second team will get it soon too (in progress already). Ofcourse I would have an old blackstar that nobody else needs, but currently I try to collect money for FA4 and have half of that. Recently invested heavily to players that should keep my team adequate for 5-6 seasons but are not black star material. I have never been good financially and pay probably too much for players, I don't farm players as I am terrible at that- my few attempts ended with disaster getting less as paid originally. Collecting stadium money took a year and cost League 1 spots for both my teams as I didn't invest much into players then, letting both to mostly homegrown-based clubs.  But both teams have at least one national cup and youth cup plus some euro seasons with advancing at least once to next round. 

ee Balthazor
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng holt >> jueves diciembre 31 - 13:06

Since you have a small squad, you might want to start farming.

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
il Numpty >> jueves diciembre 31 - 14:07

Farming's great. You can either buy or grow your own seedlings and then all you need is some manure.

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> jueves diciembre 31 - 14:59, Editado jueves diciembre 31 - 15:04

@holt 

That's my target, I planned on doing that as that will also help. But at what age should those young lads to be sell out if I wanted to do farming.

@ Losing 

Thank you so much for this, I also look forward to save much money from the sells I made with my players, in other to raise incomes for those upgrades.

@Numpty 

Lol, manure and what will that be?! :joy:.

Numpty , i looked at your team and you are really doing great. I believe you really went a lot of patience to this level. Welldone

ua Good bye
Novato
Registrado2020-09-15
eng holt >> jueves diciembre 31 - 18:25

@Richie Rich Well, it depends on what is your goal.

• High-Volume farming- Stuff your reserve team with youths,the longer they have to reach 18 the better. As soon as they approach 18, you train them in tactics,that boosts their market price and seel them to the the bank. In an ideal case, you should be buying them for >6 million and selling near 22, since no one else will buy them. Make close to 15 million profit per player with 2 season maturity.
  • Hectic high-volume farming: You buy the players slightly older (at max entering 18 1/2) and train them only in tactics, basically market fodder. Looking for players with very low tactics but reasonable price is the ideal situation.
  • Hit and Hope/Supertalent farming:Scour the market for 13 to mid 14 yr olds, hope to get one and hope to sell them later at a fraction of their market price. Training them like a normal player helps as it you have the possibility of actually selling him for a price you want.
  • Quarter-age farming:Apparently managers like buying useless players from 24-25. Figure that out.
  • Buy young, sell young: Not much of a profit per player, you might get lucky though.
  • "Organic" farming: Grow your own youths and sell them. It's more or less complementary with the other methods. Only expenses are wages.
eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
il Numpty >> jueves diciembre 31 - 18:50, Editado jueves diciembre 31 - 18:51

@Richie, as you can see from Holt's reply there is no 'one size fits all'. You can potentially make a profit on players at almost any age. 

But as a general rule you should plan to sell most youths by the time they are 21. This is why:

1. All players increase in 'book value' quite quickly up until they reach 21, after 21y18w their age factor causes a slow decline in their attributes which effectively slows down the increases in value. However, with training most players still continue to grow in value so it's not essential to sell at exactly 21.  

2. The season after they turn 22 they can no longer play in the U21s so it's much more difficult to give them match experience.

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> viernes enero 1 - 09:45

Maybe not even go above YC10 also , get more players to sell to the bank

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Losing >> viernes enero 1 - 11:29

Kinda late when you start with YA1 :P