Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

Late Starters Bonus (15)

be Lukas Lava >> Среда Январь 6 - 10:06

Hi everyone, 

I have a question about the late starters Bonus.... (-50% building time)

If i start building for example youth Centre lvl 8... normally it will Cost 38 days to build, with the bonus it is reduced to 19.5 days...

But what happens if i start building and during the build my Starters Bonus expires? 

Wil i get the bonus until it is finished? Or do i have the bonus until it expires and the the building goes on the normal build time?

Thanks 

be Lukas Lava
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-04-05
be Vipra Rossa
il Numpty >> Среда Январь 6 - 10:54, Отредактирован Среда Январь 6 - 11:00

As long as you start building before the bonus expires you will get the 50% reduction for the whole build. 

For this reason it's best to start a long build just before it expires so you maximise the benefit. You'll also speed things up if you have a Construction Manager, preferably 2. 

It's in the Help, here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-11/article-77

• The building time for all facilities is divided by 2. This is based on the moment when the construction was ordered. If you start construction on the last day of your starters bonus you still get the full bonus.
il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
be Lukas Lava >> Среда Январь 6 - 10:59

Ok thanks ;)

be Lukas Lava
Продвинутый
be Vipra Rossa
ua Good bye >> Среда Январь 6 - 16:03

@Lukas Lava

you are welcome 

ua Good bye
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2020-09-15
ee Balthazor >> Четверг Январь 7 - 15:36

I remember that with my second team I took a goal to start TC10 on bonus period as one of longest time consuming facility and achieved it. Nice to see that you have it already.

ee Balthazor
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
be Lukas Lava >> Четверг Январь 7 - 17:41

Thanks Balthazor! 

And i will start mij YC lvl 9 also before the deadline...

Just to bad my stadium is only lvl 5 :( 

Probably also made some mistakes along the way to...

didn't have 2 construction managers (not even 1 most of the time) 

So i guess getting TC and YC at level 10 is possible...

be Lukas Lava
Продвинутый
be Vipra Rossa
il Numpty >> Четверг Январь 7 - 20:45

You're doing a nice job though. The important thing at this stage is to develop your popularity as fast as you can as that will keep holding you back. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> Четверг Январь 7 - 22:05

On my first start I tried as much as I could to always get my stadium filled up.

TC and YC plus Stadium are the most stuffs I look into at that time.

ua Good bye
Новичок
ua Good bye >> Четверг Январь 7 - 22:09, Отредактирован Четверг Январь 7 - 22:15

I also suggest you not to bother upgrading the YC now....your taget is to upgrade Stadium, Fan shop, catering for now.

HC is at good shape for a TC at level 10.

Be careful not to go bankruptcy. 

From what I know, you can start farming of players from your YC @level 8 as more players will be genearated quickly. Train them, sell them  and use the money to build the necessary facilitys I listed.

If you can get you stadium at level 10 before going for YC it will be nice.

ua Good bye
Новичок
be Lukas Lava >> Воскресенье Январь 10 - 14:23

I know, but i can't upgrade stadium untill i have 4 of 5 matches woth full stadium...

So doing YC to lvl 9 is the best move before my bonus is over

be Lukas Lava
Продвинутый
be Vipra Rossa
il Numpty >> Воскресенье Январь 10 - 17:15

I was in a similar position to you, @Lukas,  having already built TC10.

According to my notes I started Office 7 just before the end of the bonus. It doesn't take quite as long as YC9 but for me was a more useful building at that stage.  Looking at your current facilities then YC9 is probably the best choice to maximise the building bonus.

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> Воскресенье Январь 10 - 17:43

If only his looking toward to upgrade the YC soon to because of the starter bonus then his good to go. I didn't even even thought of that when I was new in the game.

ua Good bye
Новичок
ua Good bye >> Воскресенье Январь 10 - 17:45

But I was only looking towards the cost of maintenance when you have higher levels of stations while your stadium and caterings are on low levels. 

ua Good bye
Новичок
il Numpty >> Воскресенье Январь 10 - 18:21

@Richie, I wouldn't normally suggest doing YC9 quite so early.

But this is about maximising the building bonus and if there are no other long builds available then this will save time in the future. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> Понедельник Январь 11 - 06:03

@Numpyt

Yes that's good.

ua Good bye
Новичок