Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Questions

what to built next (30)

it Dicklcheese >> mardi mars 9 - 23:13

hey there, could somebody get me an advice on what to built next?

i'm thinking of youth academy evel 2, is this good idea?

it Dicklcheese
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> mardi mars 9 - 23:17

Fan shop.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> mercredi mars 10 - 00:29

^^^ Agreed. You need to increase your popularity so that you can build your Stadium 11 before increasing FA and YA levels.

au davo
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-27
don't build the ya now.

just build your fanshops.
save money for stadium 11.
before the fa/ya.
eng Stephen >> mercredi mars 10 - 13:10

^^^^What they said

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
nl Koen >> mercredi mars 10 - 17:04, Modifié mercredi mars 10 - 19:42

How right they all are :)

In general I would say: First build all basics. Everything up to 10, and stadium11. Only then move on to the academies. It's all about the money, so get the income first before spending it.

nl Koen
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-21
it Dicklcheese >> mercredi mars 10 - 22:24

thanks everyone for good answers!

i'm building fan shop level 9, so next step will be built level 10 of fans shop?

it Dicklcheese
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> jeudi mars 11 - 01:16

That's what I would do. The Fan shop is your most important building while building the club. The value of high popularity growth is often underrated. 

A few people decide not to build Fan shop 10 because of the running costs, but without it you will take a lot longer to fill Stadium 11. In the end it will pay back much more than the costs. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hu Gombi2912 >> jeudi mars 11 - 07:06

And me guys? 

hu Gombi2912
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-08-12
hu DAFKE
eng Stephen >> jeudi mars 11 - 08:59

Same advice - everything up to 10, then stadium 11. You already have FA2 which starts to become costly to run. I personally wouldn't add any more levels of FA/YA until I had the cash for the stadium.

Building museum levels is a sensible way of passing the time while you wait to raise the money.

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> jeudi mars 11 - 09:28, Modifié jeudi mars 11 - 09:29

^^^^^ What he said.

Do Office 9 first as you will benefit from a better interest rate if you're already stockpiling cash for the stadium.

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng GiovanniDziadzia >> vendredi avril 2 - 08:26

So do i need to downgrade my buildings to not be sacked for debt? I need an advice. I just took over this club and i think it will be hard to stay on plus here. What do you all think guys? Should i look further for easier club too handle? Peace ;)

ng GiovanniDziadzia
Novice
Enregistré2020-11-20
eng Stephen >> vendredi avril 2 - 08:49

You probably don't need to downgrade, no. Are you going to save for stadium 11 or do you plan to improve your squad? If you're going to be playing for a while, upgrading the museum some more is cheap and eventually pays you back (though it takes about 200 days for each level). Numpty did a thread with calculations on it somewhere.

eng Stephen
Administrateur principal
Enregistré2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> vendredi avril 2 - 08:49

Firstly, you won't get sacked for being in debt. 

Although the club has significant expenses with FA1/YA2 they are perfectly manageable with Stadium 10. YA 2 costs around $52 million per season, so unless you also have a huge wage bill then your income will easily cover the expenses. 

For comparison a full stadium 10 with staff will earn you $285 million just from the league matches. 

Having higher expenses will simply slow down how quickly you can save up for Stadium 11 and other projects. 

If you choose to downgrade the YA then YA1 still costs $29 per season and YC10 costs $16 million, so the saving isn't huge. There will also be rebuilding costs if you choose to rebuild the YA in the future. 

il Numpty
Confirmé
Enregistré2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng GiovanniDziadzia >> vendredi avril 2 - 11:39

Okay i think everything is clear now. I think i will go for younger squad plus savings for stadium 11 since next season. Good that i dont need to downgrade any facilities. This is the best club i ever handled. We will see how it goes ;) Thanks guys and sorry for my english language :)

ng GiovanniDziadzia
Novice
Enregistré2020-11-20