Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Debate general

Invincible Delft (or so it was?) (36)

tc ... >> miércoles abril 7 - 05:43

Hey everyone, hope you all have been alright.

Anybody notice that Vincent no longer owns his team and is now no longer playing? Maybe I'm late to the party and you all have already figured it out, but since barely anything happens around here I thought I'd share this.

tc ...
Usuario
Registrado2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
il Numpty >> miércoles abril 7 - 07:26

Yes, this was discussed briefly in the Frustration thread here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/518?topic=69882&posts=7797

But I guess it deserves its own thread. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
dk Zornig >> miércoles abril 7 - 16:00, Editado miércoles abril 7 - 16:04

as long as he is gone nothing new happens in the game

Since he left the club here https://rockingsoccer.com/da/fodbold/info/team-25327 nothing new has happened

dk Zornig
Usuario
Registrado2015-10-23
ai FC Zornig United
il Numpty >> miércoles abril 7 - 16:18, Editado miércoles abril 7 - 16:41

He got fired from his main team 6 days ago:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-11/log

Nothing new has happened for about 3 years and bugs are no longer being fixed. (Or at least there's been no response to anything posted in the bugs forum for about 6 months and very little activity in the last 2 years.) 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tc ... >> miércoles abril 7 - 16:24

Gosh... that really is so sad... I've been playing this game since I was a year 8 and now I'm entering my third year in uni...

I was reflecting on it a little bit ago, about really how much of my life this game has been to me. It was fun to come home to watch a team you were building on huh? It got me through hard times, and it still does.

Regardless of what Vincent is up to these days, I just hope he finds himself well and safe. We all could throw a million ideas into the air considering what might have happened, but if Vincent never says anything, we may never know. I just hope he's well...

I'll keep playing obviously, but now it's just because I've put so much time and effort into it I don't want to let it go. Plus there's still a community here. :D

tc ...
Usuario
Registrado2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
il Numpty >> miércoles abril 7 - 16:36

That's a really nice comment and perspective on the game.

Apart from some occasional bugs the game works pretty well and can still give everybody lots of enjoyment. We can only hope that Vincent is able and willing to give the game a bit of time at some point in the future. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
dk Zornig >> miércoles abril 7 - 16:56

Do not think it will happen unfortunately.....

dk Zornig
Usuario
Registrado2015-10-23
ai FC Zornig United
eng Lee >> miércoles abril 7 - 17:41

It's the silence that's so frustrating......somebody must be in contact with Vincent, or know what is going on. 

eng Lee
Usuario
Registrado2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ua Good bye >> miércoles abril 7 - 21:10, Editado miércoles abril 7 - 21:16

zornig posted in a thread for a long time.....hahaha

welcome back mate@zornig

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

aLSO this issue of vincent should not be bothering us but the game is the main issue, his gone from the game so let it be.

also i havent played this game for long but playing soccer manager ( another similar game like RS ) since 2013 isntb easy.@\(^▽^)/

ua Good bye
Novato
Registrado2020-09-15
il Numpty >> miércoles abril 7 - 22:25

It bothers us for a couple of reasons:

• The bugs aren't being fixed and for some people this can ruin their game
  • There is no development which mean the game is stagnant and gets a little tired for the long time users

As you say you've not played for long. If you had a serious bug affecting your game then no doubt you would be bothered. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> jueves abril 8 - 05:49, Editado jueves abril 8 - 05:50

You have played for more than five years. It's just this account that's new. I think @numpty makes a fair point. As soon as one is affected by a bug that would be very likely to affect the user experience in a negative way.

eng Stephen
Administrador Jefe
Registrado2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Dragontao >> jueves abril 8 - 07:17

Something more of concern should be just how abandoned  is the game,  if nobody has heard from him. What does it mean for game maintenance, a major crash, payment for services. Will we just wake up one day and find the game no longer exists.

What about Sjoerd Hemminga? He's a co founder and server admin according to the staff info. Any news on him.

Vincent has another business venture, his indoor climbing centre. That can't have been functioning well if the Netherlands has been affected by the pandemic as everyone else is.

eng Dragontao
Usuario
Registrado2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home
us Joey Zyla >> jueves abril 8 - 07:29, Editado jueves abril 8 - 07:54

Pretty surreal to see his former team languishing towards the bottom of the Eerste Divisie (second tier), I haven't been spending much time on here the past couple of months and didn't even notice until just now that he had been fired.

us Joey Zyla
Usuario
Registrado2015-01-08
ee FC Aegna
ua Garfman >> jueves abril 8 - 07:46

The game has not been abandoned completely, actually, because Vincent recently fixed an issue with the upcoming World Cup (which had disappeared). As long as he can fix things like that, him losing his team is not really something we should all too bothered about. Maybe it actually frees up some time to keep fixing these game stopping issues.

ua Garfman
Administrador jefe de la comunidad
Registrado2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ee Taavi >> jueves abril 8 - 10:50

Wasnt that ages ago? Lol

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa