Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Предложения

Increase The Number Of Search Results (6)

eng holt >> Пятница Апрель 9 - 17:58

Self explanatory. Almost every website allows you to go through all the results if you want to, which also means it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

eng holt
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-18
il Numpty >> Суббота Апрель 10 - 12:31

Is this the forum search or transfers or both? 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> Воскресенье Апрель 11 - 11:10

This would be for both. It would be much more useful when it comes to transfers as you don't have to keep logging in to find a certain type of player at the best price.

eng holt
Новичок
il Numpty >> Воскресенье Апрель 11 - 18:16

It's been suggested before. But like everything else nothing's likely to change for the forseeable.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en?topic=86402

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> Понедельник Апрель 12 - 07:29

It's like people think Vincent is going to suddenly log back in, go through 3 years worth of suggestions (and counting) and magically implement them all. This forum is as useful as an inflatable dartboard.

eng Dragontao
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> Понедельник Апрель 12 - 12:44, Отредактирован Понедельник Апрель 12 - 12:44

@Dragontao It's still a weirdly shaped balloon after the first throw.

I don't expect Vincent to come back at all. If I find some idea useful, I just put it up here to get alternative views about it. Takes a couple of minutes.

There's a better chance of Vincent coming back (or someone else taking over) and implementing ideas than winning the lottery, so eh.

eng holt
Новичок