Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Вопросы

Bot teams (7)

eng howie123 >> Вторник Апрель 27 - 08:32

How long does it take for bot teams to get reset or does this not happen ? Reason I ask is that there are quite a few in my league, some of which haven't had managers for years ! I'm building my team from scratch and I'm losing a lot of matches to those teams. I'll catch up eventually as my youngsters progress but I thought after such a long time their skill levels should be decimated ?

eng howie123
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> Вторник Апрель 27 - 08:39, Отредактирован Вторник Апрель 27 - 10:08

What do you mean by reset exactly? What do you want a reset to do? 

Resets do take place when a manager leaves, depending on the level of the club, facilities are either removed entirely or possibly lose 1 level. Older players are also culled. But none of this applies if they haven't had a manager for years.

Bot teams can buy and loan players and also train them rather slowly. This will give you an idea of how they operate:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-11/article-40

If you want to have a team of youngsters but want to win more in level 5 then I suggest you get some decent loan players at the end of the season. The main reason you're losing is because of your very poor keeper. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng howie123 >> Вторник Апрель 27 - 10:33

Fair enough, thanks. In other games I play, bot team players decrease in skill level over time to the point where they are useless and I just wondered whether it's the same here. 

I'm happy developing my team and facilities from scratch and losing some/most matches for now but will take your advice on board and look to get some loanees in at the end of the season. 

eng howie123
Продвинутый
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> Вторник Апрель 27 - 10:44

The bot team players don't decrease in skill level beyond what happens normally. But they only have a TC 5 - which is their only building - so any progress is very slow.

Teams that have been left to fester for a long time without a manager will also end up mostly with very low talent youngsters. These players rarely get past about 5 in star rating at their best. Most of the 'better' bot team players have been bought on the transfer market. 

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> Пятница Апрель 30 - 09:32

As I understand it, bot teams lose 1 level on their facilities if/when a new manager takes over within 1 month of the last manager leaving. If it is unmanaged for more than a month, all facilities are lost (the TC5 sits in the background but doesn't show on the facilities page). So yes they decline slowly as Numpty says.

eng ipfreely
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng howie123 >> Пятница Апрель 30 - 13:48

Yep thanks both. I'm in a lowly league where I think I'm the only human player and its a bit embarassing that I'm only sitting in 14th place . Most of the bot teams have been without managers for quite a while (some back as far as 2018) and I thought their players would be rubbish by now and I'd just be doing a load of bot bashing this season while my players and facilities improve but that hasn't been the case as there are still some decent (by my standards at least !) players here and there. It looks like I may have caught up a bit now though as i've started winning most of my  matches. Roll on next season

eng howie123
Продвинутый
eng Hawarden Rangers
il Numpty >> Пятница Апрель 30 - 16:40

No need to be embarrassed about losing with a weak team.

The only difference with playing a bot is they play with default tactics and formations, don't use the players in their best positions and sometimes do silly substitutions.  

In fact, just like many of the real managers ... :D

il Numpty
Продвинутый
eng Heath Hornets