Foro: Inglés rss-feed

Este es el foro de debate general en inglés. Cuando escribas una entrada en este foro, debes utilizar este idioma. Las entradas en otros idiomas pueden ser eliminadas sin aviso previo. Este foro se divide en subsecciones para entradas con temas y objetivos distintos. Por favor, escribe sobre los fallos (bugs) del juego en la sección de fallos; antes de escribir una entrada, medita en que subsección dónde debería estar tu entrada.

Inglés >> Sugerencias

Rule Change - Multi Accounts (18)

au davo >> martes septiembre 28 - 11:01

This game is dying. There are severe problems with unfixed bugs such as the Construction Manager issue, Ticket Selling problem, the stupid wages problem etc etc.

I assume that the devs have left and are not returning

So why don't the admins just say that they don't care about the rules regarding multi accounts? It is not going to impact established teams and it might actually keep the interest alive and might boost the TM. Speaking as someone who briefly flirted with VIP3 and had a second team for a while, I found it quite interesting but there is absolutely no way I will pay to play this game anymore as it stands. There is a possibility I might spend some money with a 2nd and 3rd team.

Anyway, just a thought. It might breathe a bit of life into the game.

au davo
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-27
il Numpty >> martes septiembre 28 - 11:23, Editado martes septiembre 28 - 11:26

A fair point Davo. 

But I foresee a few potential problems with doing that.

If admin decided to turn a 'blind eye' to some rules and not others then it starts the ball rolling with bending other rules. There will always be some who want to push the boundaries further.  

The other issues with multi-accounts is that they would be used by some for dodgy transfer dealings.  It would make policing transfers much more difficult.

My suggestion would be to have a list of 'known' 2nd accounts that are unofficially linked to the main account and follow exactly the same rules. However, even if that was all agreed there's a very good chance that at some point Vincent would put a stop to it and you'd lose them. So why bother?

Admin would also risk getting themselves sacked for insubordination.

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> martes septiembre 28 - 12:00, Editado martes septiembre 28 - 12:02

Possibly, however I am happy for no-holds barred to be honest. I don't see that the there is anything that anyone can do that would cause a problem to estabiished teams.

Vincent clearly doesn't give a f*** about the game or his customers. It could work in his favour and might end up bringing more money in.

As for the admins getting sacked... I don't think that Vincent would be stupid enough to do that, largely because they are the only ones that are keeping the game going. If it wasn't for them the game would be dead already.

Anyway, it was just a thought that I had that I thought I'd throw out there for discussion.

On a personal level, I could have easily had another team. My son (https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/manager-36738) played the game for several years, and being a child at the time he had no way of buying VIP so I used to transfer them to him. We both played in Australian league and there was no issue. When he decided to quit the game i could have just used his login. I just tried to do the right thing.

au davo
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-27
il Numpty >> martes septiembre 28 - 12:10

If only he'd give us the keys to fiddle with the code I'm sure that I and/or others could fix the major issues.

He can keep the game I just want the fixes. 

il Numpty
Usuario
Registrado2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> martes septiembre 28 - 12:24

Agreed. I love this game. He literally only needs to sort out:

• the ticket selling issues
  • the CM bug
  • the wages
  • managers not being sacked
  • and perhaps the value of transfers that need to be reviewed

and the game could just stay as it is for many years. Even with these bugs I will probably still play the game until I die or the game does.

au davo
Usuario
Registrado2013-08-27
pl MAT >> lunes enero 17 - 22:39

I think I can fix few bugs:

* value market

* I give more money bot teams - bot can buy playera weeks teams - budget transfer open window 25 mln $ (not 0 mln)  

* maybe i can add third cup conference league

few ago years I created mods game, but i need access codes and times analizing code (few months in free time) and test space. 

pl MAT
Usuario
Registrado2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
ee Taavi >> martes enero 18 - 14:10

Because the few dollars from VIP keeps the servers running

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> miércoles enero 19 - 14:51

I thought Vincent does

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
tr red >> jueves enero 20 - 09:13
let vincent come back from vacation and deal with this game now
tr red
Usuario
Registrado2014-02-25
lt CHAosas >> jueves enero 27 - 08:19

buddies! I will no longer pay money to score ...

Some idiocy! Reach the level when you are high for several seasons, earn the maximum possible money. But you have to sell everything, because the salary of one player and the maintenance of one base costs more than the whole team ....

Buy a player, and after the season it's half as cheap it doesn't interest anyone ... it feels like I'm left alone here! Alio, am I left alone like this stupid?

lt CHAosas
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-21
lt CHAos™ Club
eng holt >> jueves enero 27 - 10:49

@CHAosas Vincent is impoossible to reach. The only way of saving the game is for someone else to take over.

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
in Mr. Arpit >> domingo enero 30 - 14:45

Vincent can easily sell this off, i don't know what he's doing

in Mr. Arpit
Usuario
Registrado2013-12-09
in Thundering Pune
ee Taavi >> domingo enero 30 - 14:53

Who would buy a dying football manager game? Theres hundreds of games like this

ee Taavi
Administrador del Foro
Registrado2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> domingo enero 30 - 19:19

@Taavi Which dying football manager game has such a loyal crowd eh?

Besides, such a game could do pretty decent with a mobile mirror. Most of the online football manager games on the mobile market are either overcomplicated junk resembling a graphic designer's nightmare or require you to be online all the time.

eng holt
Novato
Registrado2013-05-18
eng Dragontao >> domingo enero 30 - 21:08

The conundrum Holt poses -

Vincent is impossible to reach, the only way of saving the game is for someone else to take over...

... but Vincent is impossible to reach. A slight problem in enabling someone else to take over.

Yes the game could do quite well but it rather depends on who took it over. What their vision is. If Vincent were to sell, he'd probably want the most he could get. No guarantee that person is going to be orientated towards keeping the game free for all who choose it.

eng Dragontao
Usuario
Registrado2013-09-07
eng Old People's Home