Форум: Английский rss-feed

Язык для обсуждений на этом форуме: Английский. Когда вы пишете на этом форуме, вы должны использовать данный язык. Сообщения на других языках могут быть удалены без предупреждения. Форум содержит подфорумы с разными темами или предложениями. Убедительная просьба оставлять сообщения именно в том разделе, который соответствует тематике Вашего сообщения. Если вы нашли ошибку напишите о ней в разделе "Сообщить об ошибке" Спасибо за понимание.

Английский >> Предложения

Credit refund (18)

au davo >> Пятница Октябрь 1 - 02:53

How about, when I advertise a match for almost 3 days, and only get 3 people buying a ticket for it, I get my credits back?

au davo
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-08-27
eng Dragontao >> Пятница Октябрь 1 - 19:15

If only there was someone out there listening to suggestions ...

eng Dragontao
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
au davo >> Суббота Октябрь 2 - 04:39

Pretty much the story of my life :(

au davo
Продвинутый
eng Dragontao >> Суббота Октябрь 2 - 07:16

Time to allow the ticket sales thread again. I'm getting more people buying tickets directly than from advertising.

Vincent can't have any complaints about it as he's 1. Absent and 2. Clearly doesn't give a s**t about the fact a bug is preventing advertising matches working correctly.

eng Dragontao
Продвинутый
eng Colchester City #2
au davo >> Суббота Октябрь 2 - 11:21

I don't understand, why is the tickets sales thread not allowed? I have just posted on there. Please feel to visit and but a ticket. I always buy tickets back - but of course I am banned from saying that on the ticket thread ;)

au davo
Продвинутый
ua Garfman >> Среда Октябрь 6 - 07:31

How about we do this: perhaps we start a thread wherein we ask all the active users to click on the button for buying a ticket on the home page a few times every day, so we can ensure that as many tickets get bought as possible?

I myself try to do that every day until it doesn't show anymore, exactly for this reason.

ua Garfman
Главный администратор сообщества
Зарегистрировано2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
eng Stephen >> Среда Октябрь 6 - 07:51, Отредактирован Среда Октябрь 6 - 07:52

There is still a ticket sales thread. I'm not sure why people are saying this has been banned? We started a new one recently because the last one broke and kept opening at page 600-odd.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/8?topic=87443&posts=118

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
au davo >> Четверг Октябрь 7 - 03:51

I don't think many people are of the belief that the ticket sales thread was not working.

I like @Garfman's concept that we have a group of people who just always buy tickets for each other's games to save having to use the ticket sales thread. 

au davo
Продвинутый
eng Stephen >> Четверг Октябрь 7 - 07:48

I don't understand what you're saying in the first paragraph there @davo

eng Stephen
Главный администратор
Зарегистрировано2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
au davo >> Четверг Октябрь 7 - 09:37

Admittedly I don't read every post made, but what I meant is that the only person I remember who expressed the belief that the ticket sales thread was not longer in existance was Dragontao.

au davo
Продвинутый
eng Dragontao >> Четверг Октябрь 7 - 10:31

... and I'd gotten confused with the transfer thread lol

eng Dragontao
Продвинутый
eng Colchester City #2
eng ipfreely >> Четверг Октябрь 7 - 14:51

Again!

eng ipfreely
Продвинутый
Зарегистрировано2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng holt >> Четверг Октябрь 7 - 18:24

@Garfman Wouldn't that just speed up the inevitable?

As far as I have understood, the problem is that if a manager buys the tickets to a home match of another club via advertising, he won't be able to buy their tickets through advertising again because of the erroneous cooldown period.

By your method, managers will see their home matches sell out until none of them can sell tickets via advertising as everyone who visits that thread has already bought their tickets.

eng holt
Новичок
Зарегистрировано2013-05-18
au davo >> Четверг Октябрь 7 - 22:29

The idea is that people don't advertise their games because there are no new teams to buy them, so rather than have to write inane little messages in the ticket sales thread, we instead get a group of likeminded individuals together who just buy tickets for each others games.

au davo
Продвинутый
eng Dragontao >> Четверг Октябрь 7 - 23:30

The is the thing that always got me about the ticket thread. The necessity to write that inane little message that nobody really gave a damn about.

eng Dragontao
Продвинутый
eng Colchester City #2