League of Canada season 57 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

New (or under about 6 months in experience) to the Game? Need Help? (3)

ca Sadrudin >> friday april 7 - 02:41
Similar to Jax's post on the League of Canada 2 forum, this is a post for Canadian League mentoring. Though since I'm still not super experienced at this game (at the time that I've posted this), this is a post for anyone who is somewhat new to this game (or under about 6 months in experience). So if you need help, feel free to ask me (by a message), or anyone else who is decently experienced at this game. Keep in mind their is also a questions section in the forum, so you can ask there too.

I hope you enjoy the game, and good luck!

Thanks,
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Ron >> tuesday may 9 - 01:05
I put this question in League but got hardly any answers to it...It's a what would you do...So my team in Africa Beira United was gifted a true Supertalent (16yr old defender from YC8) with a talent of 6.15...Question is...because the League I am in there is new..just completed 2nd season the level of distance i9n terms of talent between teams isn't much and in fact usually comes down to player loans..Anyway would you (if you were me) develop this player knowing that he is at least 6 seasons away from being able to help or do you sell him now for a tonne of cash and greatly advance the quality of your team...
ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC