League of Canada season 66 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

League of Canada [2] Season 30 (10)

ca Sadrudin >> sunday march 26 - 14:59
Does anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming season?
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> saturday april 8 - 15:45
Maybe I could get a top 4 finish?
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> sunday may 7 - 14:41, Edited sunday may 7 - 14:42
Congratulations to sockem and Leónidas for get (at least) a top 4 finish!

It's sort of wierd that Paskal's left though...
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Ron >> monday may 8 - 11:11
Well Van City returning to League 2 next season...Sorry all who were hoping to get promoted...There is such a vast difference of talent in the two Leagues its tough for the bottom two teams to compete up there...
ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC
ca Sadrudin >> tuesday may 9 - 00:08
I did beat you last season Ron! Just rubbing in! :D
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Ron >> tuesday may 9 - 00:55
you did...I also won I believe 6 games that season before in League before getting sent down...This year I won 1 with a far better team...less randomness kills...Anyway..I actually really like Knockers suggestion of moving more teams into League and in turn into League..If you went from 12 to 18 teams in League and League 2 you could close one of the League 3 divisions...This would help teams earn more which in turn makes then able to complete at a better rate then they are now..It might also help the bot situation out at the lower League level if teams went up to League quicker..You could still send down the bottom 3 or 4 each year..Interesting concept...I know my division in Africa has I think 18 or 16 teams in it..
ca Ron
User
Registered2013-12-26
bo Tupiza FC