League of Canada season 66 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

League of Canada season 36 [2] (26)

ca CyAmethyst >> tuesday february 27 - 13:03

Meanwhile, I've been battling relegation all season long.

But does anyone care about the Pineapples?

F**K NO.

ca CyAmethyst
Registered2017-11-10
ca George LGeorge >> tuesday february 27 - 17:23

Take it as a challenge to stay in League 2, most teams that get promoted from league 3 do find it a challenge to stay in League 2.  Similarly, teams that get promoted from League 2 will find it very difficult to stay in League 1.  It should not be unexpected.

ca George LGeorge
User
Registered2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
ca CyAmethyst >> tuesday february 27 - 22:15

And yet you're acting like a hypocrite setting up a vacumn of points in the Top 2, while the rest of us struggle.

Do you find sexual gratification out of this, George???

ca CyAmethyst
Registered2017-11-10
ca Shazbozoanate >> tuesday february 27 - 23:36

George put in over a year of work and a lot of effort to be in the position he is in today.  I asked him politely for help with my team and he was good enough to assist with advice and strategies which really helped me out.  I doubt insulting people will do much for you.  Really.  Do you care about Peddler and Trios-Rivieres who will be relegated?  If you stay up, will you feel bad for the person who has to go down instead?  I am sure we care as much about your team as you care about them.

Actually after the comments you have made, I believe everyone in this league is now rooting against you.  I doubt that was your intension but it seems to be the result you have achieved.

ca Shazbozoanate
User
Registered2017-05-13
ca Shazland Steamrollers
ca CyAmethyst >> wednesday february 28 - 14:28

Ha-ha, very funny.

I ain't messing around, I ain't going anywhere, and if you don't like it, you can go kiss a pointy pineapple for all I care.

The Pineapples aren't going anywhere.

ca CyAmethyst
Registered2017-11-10
ca George LGeorge >> wednesday february 28 - 18:22, Edited wednesday february 28 - 18:39

I don't care about Pineapples in anyway. I make no apologies for trying to win every game, why should I?  Every manager is trying to win - that's the point of the game.  But many managers are friendly enough to offer free advice, much like Sadrudin did for me when I first started.  If you wish to whine that you're hard done by because you're finding League 2 too competitive, that's up to you.

ca George LGeorge
User
Registered2016-09-18
ca Edmonton Cyclones
ca CyAmethyst >> wednesday february 28 - 20:30

>_>

I have no other words to say to you crazy, insane managers.

ca CyAmethyst
Registered2017-11-10
ca Alex Seymour >> saturday march 3 - 05:32

I care about the Pineapples. Infact we have a huge 60 foot pineapple we use in training for shooting practice.

You'd be surprised at how often my forwards miss it.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca CyAmethyst >> saturday march 3 - 22:44

Is that supposed to be an insult deguised as a compliment???

ca CyAmethyst
Registered2017-11-10
ca Alex Seymour >> sunday march 4 - 19:56

No, it was a compliment disguised as an insult.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca CyAmethyst >> monday march 5 - 01:32

If that's the case, then I didn't understand it.

ca CyAmethyst
Registered2017-11-10