League of United States season 57

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Best use of credits? (3)

us Legends_SC >> tuesday july 30 - 16:11

What have you guys found are the best uses of the credits?  Do you convert to money or players or something else?

us Legends_SC
User
Registered2019-07-16
us Legends SC
us Ulysses >> wednesday july 31 - 21:46, Edited wednesday july 31 - 21:48

There's not really a great use for them.  You can experiment with lineups in the scout's office, bid on players, and advertise your tickets if you have VIP, but those only take a limited number of credits.

The sponsor deals are pretty pathetic unless you desperately need a few million right away.  You won't earn much money efficiently through this though.

I'd say the best use is to create a player.  If you have a level 12 scout's office, you can get a player that will be pretty good unless you have over level ~13 for your football academy and youth academy, granted, for the money you spend, you could probably buy a comparable player from the market.  You probably won't earn much more than you spend selling a level 12 scout's office player at this point.

One option would be to create scout's office level 3 players (they don't cost any money) and sell them to the bank when their market value reaches $25m.

us Ulysses
User
Registered2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Mike >> thursday august 1 - 13:57

I use 100 credits to create office staff and fire them immediately if they are under 9 or 10 talent.  Otherwise, agree that credits are largely useless.  I have over 10k credits so they still accumulate.

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC