Forum: Anglais rss-feed

Ceci est le forum de discussion général en anglais. Lorsque vous écrivez sur ce forum, vous devez écrire dans cette langue. Les messages dans d'autres langues peuvent être effacés sans vous en informer. Le forum utilise des sous-sections pour vos messages avec différents sujets et objectifs. Merci de laisser vos messages concernant les problèmes dans la section problèmes et de prendre votre temps pour comprendre oú les autres messages doivent aller.

Anglais >> Discussion générale

protein stops as admin (9)

nl Vincent de Boer >> dimanche juillet 7 - 10:59
On his own request protein has resigned his admin function on Rocking Soccer.

We are very grateful to the work he has done in his period as a staff member. He played a big role in translating the game to chinese as head translator and became one of the first community admins. As the game grew bigger we asked him to become a global admin which he accepted. He has been the coordinator for the translation to other Asian languages and also played an important part in helping us improve our procedures and admin interface.

We regret that he no longer has the time to do these tasks but we understand his decision. He will keep playing the game but you won't be able to contact him about staff issues any more.

Tiety will take over the coordination of the asian translation teams, for other global admin issues you can still contact me, Tiety or SpokenReasons.
nl Vincent de Boer
Chef de développement
Enregistré2012-10-15
eng James >> dimanche juillet 7 - 11:04
Well done protein you were a great admin
eng James
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-17
ua Garfman >> dimanche juillet 7 - 13:39
Thanks for all the good work, mate :-)
ua Garfman
Chef Administrateur de communauté
Enregistré2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
fi Roope >> dimanche juillet 7 - 18:10
My sincerest thanks for your work in this game, You always had the time to answer even the smallest questions I had when I started this game.

/Roope
fi Roope
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-03-05
us Tintin >> dimanche juillet 7 - 19:37
Great work as an admin, protein!
See you back in the game.
us Tintin
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-04-05
gr Paris >> dimanche juillet 7 - 22:07, Modifié dimanche juillet 7 - 23:02
Undoubtedly his work and his presence to the staff isn't going to be replaced.

Thank you man.
gr Paris
Novice
Enregistré2013-05-28
sco Scotland1983 >> dimanche juillet 7 - 22:19
I am glad of all the work you have done for everyone I hope you have fun in life still and enjoy the game:)
sco Scotland1983
Confirmé
Enregistré2013-02-09
md MegaChampions FC
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> lundi juillet 8 - 00:05
So sad. Well done protein.
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Novice
Enregistré2013-03-04
eng spence >> lundi juillet 8 - 14:56
Thanks protein for all the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eng spence
Novice
Enregistré2013-07-01