Liga de Alemania temporada 45

Foro: Foro de la liga rss-feed

Debate acerca de tu liga: ¿Quiénes son los favoritos para ganar la liga esta temporada? ¿Quién jugará la promoción o descenderá? ¿Cómo te irá en la copa?

Volver a la página principal del Foro

Cerrado Saison 8 (10)

de long >> sábado enero 25 - 15:00
Sry that i open this Thread before Season 7 finished.

Today i think about how we can make this league better. In this Season our Teams show a good performance. Everybody know the problem if you have 3 games maybe in 24 hours.

All good players with normal endurance (3-4 stars) are maybe fit round about 12 hours after a game.

My Idea is that we all make the same times for our home games and for our International games.

for example:

league home games 20.00- 21.00
cup/international games 4.00-5.00

that means we have all the same requirement from 12 hours time to regenerate our players.

Problems that i see maybe:

- we all come from other countrys with other times
- its a tactical weapon to change the times vs your opponent

What you think about my idea ?
de long
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
es carsu >> miércoles febrero 5 - 16:00
Hi,

I think it's a great idea... for the teams that are in european competition, and only for the local games.

It's more than a question of the source country of each one but the timing of each one. For instance, I can see my matches in my work place, but not at home. Probable the most of the people is different than me. And also there will be people working on mornings and another in afternoons, etc

I think is quite difficult to have an agreetment for the most of the teams, in addition when the direct beneficies goes only for 4-5 teams. Indirectly we all are beneficiary since as better as german teams are, more places will have the german teams, but I think (you have the example of the last 2 seasons) it's not so much necessary
es carsu
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-16
de Eintracht Frankfurt
de long >> sábado febrero 8 - 10:16
good luck all, i think it will be an interesting season
de long
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
de svenson >> domingo marzo 2 - 02:51
its a really interesting season for me :D my team got some unexpected wins... normally i tried to hold my team in league 1.. but this.. is .. eh awesome :D but i didnt want to play international next 2 seasons :/

greetings to all
de svenson
Usuario
Registrado2013-06-02
de long >> domingo marzo 2 - 11:03
ich sag nur 8:1 xD

_______

http://rockingsoccer.com/de/fussball/info/match-1867797
someone can explain what happened ? xD
de long
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
de svenson >> domingo marzo 2 - 11:23
penner :DDD
de svenson
Usuario
Registrado2013-06-02
de long >> lunes marzo 3 - 20:07
incredible performance from leverkusen only 1 draw and they lead 3:0 but must play last 30 minutes with an defender as goalkeeper.

also n1 from Hamburger SV 40 points as newbie !
de long
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
de whitecsl >> miércoles marzo 12 - 00:57
Germany has a lot of good players. But never get good results. I hope to lead the national team to obtain proper results.

My team did not the German national team players. Therefore will be more equitable treatment of all the national team players.

Meanwhile my grades in German league, indicating that I have the ability to bring this team.
de whitecsl
Usuario
Registrado2013-05-03
de long >> domingo marzo 16 - 19:35, Editado domingo marzo 16 - 20:17
congratulation whitecsl to defend the title :)
de long
Usuario
Registrado2013-04-18
de FC Bayern München
de svenson >> lunes marzo 17 - 18:00
congratz from me to! ur team is still the best in germany! also thanks at long for the probs :)

i can hold the fourth place hopefully as newbie at the first league.

would be awesome.. my aim is still reached this season for league 1.
de svenson
Usuario
Registrado2013-06-02