Foorumi: Englanti rss-feed

Täällä keskustellaan yleisesti pelistä, kielenä englanti. Kun kirjoitat foorumille, sinun tulee käyttää tätä kieltä. Toisella kielellä kirjoitetut postaukset poistetaan ilman varoitusta. Tässä foorumissa on alaosastoja eri aiheille ja tarkoituksille. Ole hyvä ja raportoi pelissä esiintyvät bugit niille tarkoitetulle foorumille. Ja mieti hetki mihin aihealueeseen kirjoitat.

Englanti >> Tosielämän jalkapallo

Klopp (2)

eng Lee >> perjantai tammikuu 26 - 18:21

As a Liverpool fan I was shocked to see today's announcement but completely understand Klopp's reasons for wanting to step down.

I've been a Rocking Soccer manager for about the same amount of time that Klopp has been at Liverpool, and yes, he has to deal with real people, real money, and real-life situations, but other than that I think the stress we both endure on a daily basis is about the same.

To be clear, my energy levels are still good, so I will not be stepping down at the end of the season.

eng Lee
Käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> perjantai tammikuu 26 - 19:14

Pleased to hear it @Lee. You are no quitter and, in any event, the football world could not face being rocked by news of your departure too.

I hope the Pixels chairman will be giving you a new contract to keep Liverpool from making you an offer to replace Klopp.

eng Stephen
Pääylläpitäjä
Rekisteröitynyt2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach